Friday, January 16, 2009
Yay
Dear all,
Just want to share with you all a piece of good news. I have found a job.
Just weeks back, when I was going for my 2nd round interview, I thought to myself how important this job could mean to me. As exaggerating as it may sound, it was a rather 'life defining moment' for me. I prepared hard and tried my best, and I went for the 3rd and 4th round without looking back.
In the current economic situation, for friends who have secured employment already, congrats! And for friends who are still looking, don't give up and all the best. Like me, if you believe long enough and try your best, you're already halfway there.
Songjie
Just want to share with you all a piece of good news. I have found a job.
Just weeks back, when I was going for my 2nd round interview, I thought to myself how important this job could mean to me. As exaggerating as it may sound, it was a rather 'life defining moment' for me. I prepared hard and tried my best, and I went for the 3rd and 4th round without looking back.
In the current economic situation, for friends who have secured employment already, congrats! And for friends who are still looking, don't give up and all the best. Like me, if you believe long enough and try your best, you're already halfway there.
Songjie
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]