Monday, July 21, 2008

Turi

Hello.. got back from Turi Beach yesterday with SQ, HY and Lola. 90% of the photos are with SQ, so I dun think I will get to see them haha. And here are some of the pics from my cam.




Turi Beach is a place with pretty much nothing to do especially with the occasional showers, unless you are willing to splurge for it. 4 of us just relaxed throughout the whole trip, ate some cheap and nice seafood, drank some cheap beer and chatted a lot. Lam would have liked it, especially some time back ago when he ended his attachment at the army and ended up at Sentosa instead!

Es, all the best in your exams!

And yea, SQ was suggesting Red Cliff this Thursday and I am thinking of watching Brazil vs Singapore this coming Monday. $60 per ticket. Lola and I will be buying the tickets tomorrow, considering that it'll be sold fast. So who's on let me know tomorrow and I can buy it together. Lazy to SMS!!

Songjie






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]