Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Paris 14
Madrid - Park Retiro. I thought there was too much hype about it though. Varseilles garden is better

Grand Palais de Real. It's another castle. No garden this time

Streets of Madrid, Christmas Lightings are up too

At Plaza Mayor. A nice place with many restaurants and souvenier shops and people drawing and painting

We did not check out the Bernabeu as it cost 15 Euros per person. The souveneir shop was the nearest we got into

At Musee Prado. Museums in Barcelona are espcially strict with photo taking. We got away with this one

At the Barcelona Beach. It was blue and vast. And no. I did not see any naked beaches

It took me many years to finally master David Blaine's elevating trick

Outside Picasso Museum.. He's a genius I like his work..

At Camp Nou. Laura, Emma and I got tickets for 40 Euros each. It was a good experience

Lionel Messi getting fouled. He was the man of the tournament to me, though he did not score. Iniesta played well too

A through pass to Henry & he tapped the ball btw the goalkeeper's legs, and 2 free kicks from Ronaldinho

Laura and my farewell meal at this Barcelona-Madrid Restaurant. We had Duck Pate and Roast Lamb for around 25 Euros.


Nice!

Grand Palais de Real. It's another castle. No garden this time
Streets of Madrid, Christmas Lightings are up too
At Plaza Mayor. A nice place with many restaurants and souvenier shops and people drawing and painting
We did not check out the Bernabeu as it cost 15 Euros per person. The souveneir shop was the nearest we got into
At Musee Prado. Museums in Barcelona are espcially strict with photo taking. We got away with this one
At the Barcelona Beach. It was blue and vast. And no. I did not see any naked beaches
It took me many years to finally master David Blaine's elevating trick
Outside Picasso Museum.. He's a genius I like his work..
At Camp Nou. Laura, Emma and I got tickets for 40 Euros each. It was a good experience
Lionel Messi getting fouled. He was the man of the tournament to me, though he did not score. Iniesta played well too
A through pass to Henry & he tapped the ball btw the goalkeeper's legs, and 2 free kicks from Ronaldinho
Laura and my farewell meal at this Barcelona-Madrid Restaurant. We had Duck Pate and Roast Lamb for around 25 Euros.
Nice!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]