Friday, September 07, 2007

ramblings

Hi.. it seems like this blog can be renamed as sj.blogspot.com alr cos it seems that only I am blogging.. anyway well, time flies and soon I can start counting down to the day I'll be leaving Sg.. I might as well list down my departure details now: Terminal 1, 25th Sept @ 2255 for those who are coming to see me off.. haha sorry a bit BHB..

todae is the 4th day I have not seen Lola.. to be honest the whole period we have been together this is the longest I have not seen her.. miss her.. todae Akon's 'Lonely' just suddenly sprung into my head.. so guys got time can find the lonely man to watch movie and play ball..

I did some relief teaching for PE a few weeks back.. 7 days to be exact.. and altho the pay and working hours are good.. it was rather stressful and demoralising.. to put it short and straight some of the express stream classes' students had poor attitudes and the normal stream classes' students were not interested in their studies. it was a good experience nonetheless but teaching is definitely not at the top of my priority careers list.. some of the students tried to 'gangster' me.. or some of them said insensitive things.. like saying to other teachers," Teacher, I dun enjoy the PE lesson today at all." It is nothing now but quite demoralising at the point you hear it.. well however in the end Blackie and I agreed that it was perhaps 'Karma' for what we have done in Secondary School.. den anyway it's great cos if it's this way then I would have paid back some for the bad debts haha..

My sister is on her route to recovery.. when she was discharged about a month ago she was only 39kg.. now she's ard 44kg.. feel happy for her.. her attitudes have also improved.. it seems like what Seto said before 'Ppl always need to experience something bad for them to learn..' is true.. but I hope that's not the way for most of us where we would be around to remind one another about our shortcomings so that we can change before the bad things happen..

To all my very good friends Lam,Ue,Sq,Es,Black,Xin,Seto,Qin,Kow.. Pls take good care of your health.. and limit oily food to once per week haha.. and eat more vegetables..

Songjie





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]