Saturday, May 26, 2007
ramblingss again
Hi all,
It has been kinda of quiet in the blog lately, hope everyone is doing fine. Shall we meet tomorrow for dinner? It has been quite some time since we last met. Venue wise I’m easy.
Everyone is busy with their own things now, such as internships. Lam, Ue, Seto, Kow and me. Ivy is busy with her FYP, and Qin, what are you doing now?? Really have no idea le.
Anyway, this blog entry is very random. Haha. I want to ask you all if you are interested in taking diving open water/advance when Xin, SQ, Black and Es get back, or if not diving just chill at the very nice beaches. In the month of September? We could do it at Krabi or something. I hope we dun see sharks. At least it’ll be a very good (and cheaper) get together before I fly off to Paris till February.
And now a bit of myself. I’m having quite a lot of free time in my hands, especially after the completion of my Financial Literacy Project and Zhifa’s exams. W.r.t. the FL project, it has been quite a roller coaster ride. I dun really like the president of my club, but she said something which made sense to me…
“Well for those who have heard us, i think they didn't want it that way too... i mean we can't all have the same priorities and same goals at the same time.. which is why groups fall apart and reform again.. just hope that things and objectives and goals are met in the end with people who have the same heart for this yeah...”
I guess this not only relates to project groups, but also to friendships as well. You know, sometimes we are dulan with one another for not being able to do this, or to commit to that ‘something’ we believe in. How many of us will be together at the end of the day? This sentence ends with a question mark. Our thinking changes all the time, so how much tolerance do we have for one another and how many of us will we want to see together in the end? I used to be quite naïve and have the ‘together forever’ attitude, but I know that sometimes things can’t be helped (due to one reason or another). But I guess there’s always light when there’s someone running the show or putting in that extra effort to make things better.
As for Zhifa, I’m not kidding when I say my blood pressure escalates whenever I have tuition with him. He’s a good boy but slow and forgetful, and through him I realized that I’m actually a rather impatient person. I’m going to stop tuition with him soon as I’ll be going for my exchange, and let’s hope he finds a better tutor who can teach him better. If not, I’ll be back and both of us can continue to terrorize and give each other nightmares!
Haha for those who still do not know, I’m working at the Zoo now. I realize that most of the HODs or Directors are gangsters, or at least they behave like one. Lam you have good potential. I’m working closely with one of my colleagues setting beside me, who is very nice, but I think she has a low self esteem. I guess being nice is really not enough if you do not know how to fight for what you want, cos sometimes the ‘stronger’ colleagues tend to take advantage of her. Hope she learns through her own eyes soon.
Well, that’s about it. Take care and enjoy guys!
Songjie
It has been kinda of quiet in the blog lately, hope everyone is doing fine. Shall we meet tomorrow for dinner? It has been quite some time since we last met. Venue wise I’m easy.
Everyone is busy with their own things now, such as internships. Lam, Ue, Seto, Kow and me. Ivy is busy with her FYP, and Qin, what are you doing now?? Really have no idea le.
Anyway, this blog entry is very random. Haha. I want to ask you all if you are interested in taking diving open water/advance when Xin, SQ, Black and Es get back, or if not diving just chill at the very nice beaches. In the month of September? We could do it at Krabi or something. I hope we dun see sharks. At least it’ll be a very good (and cheaper) get together before I fly off to Paris till February.
And now a bit of myself. I’m having quite a lot of free time in my hands, especially after the completion of my Financial Literacy Project and Zhifa’s exams. W.r.t. the FL project, it has been quite a roller coaster ride. I dun really like the president of my club, but she said something which made sense to me…
“Well for those who have heard us, i think they didn't want it that way too... i mean we can't all have the same priorities and same goals at the same time.. which is why groups fall apart and reform again.. just hope that things and objectives and goals are met in the end with people who have the same heart for this yeah...”
I guess this not only relates to project groups, but also to friendships as well. You know, sometimes we are dulan with one another for not being able to do this, or to commit to that ‘something’ we believe in. How many of us will be together at the end of the day? This sentence ends with a question mark. Our thinking changes all the time, so how much tolerance do we have for one another and how many of us will we want to see together in the end? I used to be quite naïve and have the ‘together forever’ attitude, but I know that sometimes things can’t be helped (due to one reason or another). But I guess there’s always light when there’s someone running the show or putting in that extra effort to make things better.
As for Zhifa, I’m not kidding when I say my blood pressure escalates whenever I have tuition with him. He’s a good boy but slow and forgetful, and through him I realized that I’m actually a rather impatient person. I’m going to stop tuition with him soon as I’ll be going for my exchange, and let’s hope he finds a better tutor who can teach him better. If not, I’ll be back and both of us can continue to terrorize and give each other nightmares!
Haha for those who still do not know, I’m working at the Zoo now. I realize that most of the HODs or Directors are gangsters, or at least they behave like one. Lam you have good potential. I’m working closely with one of my colleagues setting beside me, who is very nice, but I think she has a low self esteem. I guess being nice is really not enough if you do not know how to fight for what you want, cos sometimes the ‘stronger’ colleagues tend to take advantage of her. Hope she learns through her own eyes soon.
Well, that’s about it. Take care and enjoy guys!
Songjie
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]