Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Friends

Hi Guys
I am at work and i am so daamn bored...And so being Seto...i started to think about our frendship. And as usual i oli tink of the negative aspects. We have been frends for many years. The minimum being 4 years? The maximum being 18 years?

All of u are the longest frends i have had n i relli dunwan to lose any1 of u. All of u r dear to me. We have gone thru much together. More for some of u guys. My entire life, i have alway been a negative person. I alway tend to tink 2much. Ivy alway tells me not to tink 2much. But sumtimes i jus cant help it. Some of u might tink i am alway causing trouble and being controversial. But tt's just me. I cant give inspirational quotes or fake support n love. What i can give you guys is the cold hard truth seen in a more negative than positive light.

I guess its right to say that we have drifted apart over the years as all of us pursue our own lifes and dreams. Most of us now have gerfrends and wan to start planning for a life of ur own. Most of the people in this clique have not much close frends outside this clique. I am not shy to admit i am 1 of them. I don't have much frends outside u guys. U guys were my life. But i have learnt to accept u guys even though it has been hard to accept. I cant expect u guys to be wat i wan and i cant be wat u guys wan also. But as frends, even normal frends i tink we have all failed as a group. We are supposed to be a clique. Best of frends who share everyting. But i hardly know anyting about ani of u these days. None of us make an effort. Seriously.. How many of u even bother to chat to each other when u r online or even bother to jus take up ur handphone and sms ani1 in the clique jus to ask how r u? How's life? I did try to do that but after awile i stopped cos nobody bothered to do that back to me. It takes 2 hands to clap.

When we arrange to meet, people will alway be late. Y? Cos of alway some last minute reason or they jus cant b bothered as they are spending time with their gfs, i don't know. But it relli irks me. Is it so hard to be on time for our gatherings? Let me ask u guys, if u were meeting ur gfs would u dare to be late for even 15 mins? No rite? So y do u guys do it to frends that you have known for years? I am not perfect myself. Sometimes i jus dun bother to meet u guys even though some of u have taken great deal of time n effort to plan it. For that i apologize. I jus hope that all of us put in an effort. Gf are important, work is important, studies are important, but i mus emphasize that frendship is equally if not more important. Frends are alway there for us when we have problems.

Maybe sum of u tink i am v extreme. But tink about it. I tink i am rite. There are unresolved issues that we have in the clique that we never bothered to clear up. We jus brush them away and chuck it away n try our best to forget it. I relli hope tt we can have a heart to heart tok 1 day n clear all the issues. There are different groups in the clique and i relli hope that 1 day we can put all our differences aside. Misunderstandings, stereotypes, lack of concern.... these are jus sum of the tings... I miss the good old days where we share our problems. Maybe u guys do but not with me but as long as its with the clique i am happy.

I made a new group of frends while drinking and they are v young. Around 18 to 23. I am the oldest. But they have taught me alot. They alway sms me no matter how busy or wat. They have gfs but they still have a guys nite out maybe 1 or twice a week n all of them are working or serving NS. If they can put in the effort, y cant we? Lets jus try n put in sum effort.

I relli hope that we can return to the good old days...If ani of u guys tink that what i have said is untrue then jus ignore wat u read

Cheers
Seto





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]