Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry XMAS! 2006!









Dear friends,

It is the end of the year yet again. Many events unfolded in quick succession recently, most notably my friends' finding of the 'other one'. You all have been on my mind all these while and although I have not outrightly said it, I am most glad for all of you. So here is a little something for everyone as we go through the festive season. We ought to, once again remind ourselves of how far we have come together as friends and to guard these friendships with tenderness, sincerity and love. The countless christmas and new year countdowns we have spent together, dating back from 1997 are testament to all these.

*Sq: I know how much the addition of Hae-young must mean to you. I hope too that she is a girl who can bring you much joy and love. Through the countless conversations that we had, especially since our SISPEC days till right up to my departure Sept 2006, I am absolutely certain this is what you have always wanted. As a poetic and person with high lofty dreams of love, I am glad you have found this girl you think is so right for you. I wish you all the very best and every happiness in your relationship. I wish for both you and your family's good health too in the new year.

*Lam: Must I say it is high time for yo. You have been a great friend to me. I hope Hiuxiu is the girl that can show and guide you in certain areas where you lack. (Everyone has flaws of their own) May you continue to be blessed with the courage that we all see in you and also the loyalty that you submit in your friendship to all of us.

*Song: Happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I hope too that Laura is a wonderful addition to your life and may you be the same to her. Your fairness in treating all friends is greatly admirable. You constantly speak of improving as a person, of being kinder and treating people better and you deserve a lot of credit for that. Your decisiveness and calm manner in handling things are your attributes and may you retain the and use them to good effect. No effort is unnoticed Song. Though u may not see it now, time is of the essene. Be patient. Do take care of your health too Song. Dont eat too oily food. Take care of your parent's health too. I wish both you and your fmaily good health and happiness.

* Weixin: You have been a great friend. I am most glad that you have shrugged of all the inner battles (you know what) and to be able to aim for your best. You have taken a major step forward in life and you ought to be really proud of yourself. I think what really inspires me about you is that you are never afraid to be yourself. You have never tried to be someone else you are not. How you treat your family is also a constant reminder to me and I thank you for teaching me how to love my loved ones. You are a capable person so continue to strive to do your best and I am sure you will achieve your goals.

* Kow: I really wish we could get to know each other better! But I still thank you for all the thigs that you have done for me. All has not been forgotten Kow. I can see how much you feel for Fiona and I hope you will always be this generous and happy.

*Dumbo: REALLY really a free-spirit. Dumbo, thanks for confiding and sharing many problems over the years. Also for the advice you rendered, although sometimes your english is appalling.HAHA. Nonetheless, you have a great heart for your friends and I know it even though you nevr say it out loud. It is also great to see how much concern you give to your parents and your brother. Thank you for always providing a listening ear, your bad english-advices and also all the laughter you bring t us!

*Yuyee: You are a wonderful friend. For all the time and effort you take in understanding me(which can be and must be exasperating), I doubt I can find any other friend who would do like you do. Your deep sense of justice, the hate to see the rich bully the poor, your kind and generous heart, your pure heart...I wish you never lose them for it is something I think we all grew to love you for over the years. Your single mindedness towards your family, towards friends, towards work and your relationship is greatly admirable. Seeing how you can truly be yourself with Jacq and how she has been able help you become a better stronger man for both her and your family, I am truly happy. You are an intelligent and sincere person and I wish you all the very best in the coming year. May you, your family and loved ones be blessed with good health and happiness all days of their life.

*Jacq: Thank you for your friendship. It has been a short one year knowing you but we are able to talk as though we have been friends for some time, sharing our joys and problems in life. It is great that I can get to know my friend's girlfriend so well and I really thank you for it. Although I have only known you for a year but family has always been at the tip of your tongue. It has been a learning experience for me as I see how you care for your sister and family and Yuyee in your own silent way. AND also because of that, I think you and Yuyee make a wonderful couple! You are a strong lady deep inside and I hope you never lose that Jacq. My wish for you is that you will always be happy (not a very difficult thing with Yuyee as your bf) and that you and your loved ones be blessed with good health and happiness.

*Blackie: I hope the semester has been going well for you despite the tough initial period with health. I hope too that you still find peace and solace in church because I think it has been a great source of strength to you. I wish that it continue to do so for you. I wish you and your family good health and happiness too over the coming year.

*Seto: I was really glad to have the chance to speak to you as friends after so long. We have not had much chance to communicate but I believe time is the essence. I hope too that most problems in your life had been sorted out. May you return to the happy person that I have known you to be in secondary school. Someone told me the other day: " There comes a time where we have to see what truly is important, and what is not." I wish you and your family be blessed with good health and happiness too.

Best wishs,
Esmond





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]