Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Stupid

Hi guys tink all of u are very busy. Tts y nobody post aniting. I was talking to my project mate and she quite happening 1. Stay in hall and very active with hall life. She tell me what she does and it seems like she is relli busy. Like no time sleep tt kind. But she very happening 1 la. I tot tis kind of people sure wun do well. Then she told me her results no good. Drop to CAP score of 4. WTF. I am starting to tink i am becomin stupid dumb moronic idiotic... Aniwae i am tryin harder slightly tis sem...Hope can do slightly better....or i tink i jus quit my studies get the tatoos i always wanted and be a saleman selling tshirts at far east. Jus sit there at thte shop whole day n act cooll.....Here is a photo to make u guys laugh and let u noe y i tink i have turned moronic and dumb...ENJOY.
COURTESY OF PEILI AND HER EARRINGS





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]