Thursday, June 01, 2006

London




Me and a Korean friend (Roy)
Niketown1

Hello everybody,

Hope everyone is fine and good? I went to London with a Korean guy about two days ago. He was good company although London was nothing fantastic really. All the hype I really don't understand why. It's like orchard road times maybe 50 plus times I think, that's really about it. Streets were not very clean and the train station design was not impressive. I honestly don't know what is the big hype about London that some people don't seem to get enough of.

Anyway, the only highlight for me is to visit NIKETOWN. Ok, that was amazing. Four storeys of Nike apparel, big posters. The marketing and advertising was good but at incredible prices too! Haha. There were so many chinese in London. Most pictures are taken of me alone, sorry. I am not being obssessed with myself, just that I went alone, no one to take with me! So, just a glimpse of how London looks like..





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]