Monday, May 29, 2006

cravings

I decided to blog because I have a sudden craving for prawns, and I just wanted everyone to know haha. Big juicy tiger prawns. Frying it in cereal will waste the prawns sometimes cos it destroys the natural flavour. I prefer them steamed with a touch of light sauce or some wine. Unfortunately, I dun have a prawn eating kaki now, so blackie, please come back soon.

I have been working for the past weekend, yes just the weekend, at the Toshiba Event Roadshow. It was pretty ok, the money's ok, which is good cos I'm already eating into my progress package. Went for the Coasta Sands chalet at Sentosa too, and had loads of fun. Some pics..

Nice place, nice facilities, nice company, but service sucks.















SQ seriously started the fire and bbq-ed all the way. Sometimes I hope he had shown this kinda of initiatives when together with the clique haha.















Lola liked her biscuits a little spicy.. with satay sauce haha.















I took this photo at my workplace. Denise Keller was the host for the Great Singapore Sale event. She was friendly and nice and took pics with people who approached her. I thought she was quite hot but you know what ass yuyee said when he saw this pic? "Eh song you all organise the event the prize is a 14" TV or a 14" kiss from her hahahahaha."















Was talking to Es on MSN last night. Seriously Es is a thought provoker, or a mind confuser haha. Have some things on my mind now. I needed to ask you all a simple but silly question. How do you know if you like someone and when is the right time to go into a relationship with her? Is it when you like to spend time with her? You admire her for her qualities? She fits the criteria boxes that you have come up with? Am I being too rational down here? Es said his criterias were simple. Just someone who loves him and his family wholeheartedly. Den is this gratitude or love? And besides, what about the 'magical' feeling? Sigh, I'm going back to basics. It's like Analytical Skills, I'm learning everything all over again. Silly thoughts for someone who has not actually been in a relationship for some time. Choose the right person man. Dun be like Jack Nicholson in About Schimdt, where he found himself not knowing who the person was sleeping next to him after in marriage for decades.

SJ





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]