Thursday, April 13, 2006

QUick one

Hi everyone,
Just a quick post.
I was just hit by the news that one of my grandaunt passed away suddenly. I was very much saddened not so by the death itself, but by the suddeness of the news; given that her time is not 'supposedly to be up yet'.
Life can indeed be so fragile that each one of us will never ever know when our time may be up, nor the person around you. What happened can only serve as a stern reminder to all of us that we should not only treasure ourselves, but also treasure everyone around us.
Forgive those that you once hate, seek the forgiveness of those that you once angered and offended, choose to accept them, rather than to put them out of your life, before it is all too late.
I mean, we can't control when death is coming, but we can certainly control the relationships that we want to build with people and how we choose to or not to accept and treasure them.
As sudden as I started this post, I think I will just end as sudden also.
Sorry guys, no mood to write now. Sorry for being such a wetblanket given the fact that many of you have already ended your exams.
Will type a more positive post in time to come!

Take care guys!

Vic





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]