Wednesday, January 18, 2006
The other day I was thinking...wat hav i really gained in life? wat do i hav in life that i can be really proud of?? Is definitely not my studies, also not my swimming achievements but is that i found a bunch of true friends..People whom I can rely on if I m in any difficulty..Believe it or not.. I really thank fate for giving me this bunch of close friends..Can everyone stay as close together forever? I really dunno...
But so far, I hav really felt the suppport and encouragement needed from everyone..Thank you. Sometimes I even thought, so wat if i really can't find a woman of my life? As long as i still hav all of u guys, i will be more than contented...Nowadays, I feel everyone is starting to appreciate one another more...n i m trying my best to understand each one of u even better...
Everyone is helping each other to grow as a person n i hope this continues.. Sq, my perception of u changed the most..U've really learnt how to be considerate to others, how to really take responsibility in the things u do..n ur thoughts now are really those of a mature individual,.. i dunno who changed u but whoever dosent matter. wats most impt is that when u r serious, i definitely take u seriously..Weiqin also.. you've grown more mature, n willing to take up responsibility...Do u guys rem when was the last time qin actually called everyone up to arrange for dinner or outing? n then followed by sms to confirm? I cannot remember anytime at all in the past..but he did jus that the night b4 es left...Tks qin..I mean it dosen always hav to be the few who arrange.. anyone can do it right?
Next, i wanna tell all of u that every one of u are promising n capable people..so dun ever doubt yourself in any way. Confidence is really important. i can't say i hav done it in every way but i m still trying.. I dunno if all of u know this.. when i went for attachment during the hols, there's this LTA.. a diploma holder. we were doing some proj n we might not get to finish it. U know wat he told me? He said he will "Make It Happen".. i would never hav told myself that. as a fellow LTA, i think if i were in his shoes, i would probably ask my boss for help, prob extention.. i mean i hav also never heard from a CPT degree holder such words la. He's so confident abt his abilities that i hope all of u will develop this kind of confidence 2 in watever u do...
Song, Xin, Qin tks for coming down to support me for my swimming last sat..even though it was a total flop, haha..but i really appreciate u guys coming down. This week u guys dun hav to la.. pls go n study.. the rest who din appear,it's really no prob.. i know i will always hav ur spiritual support(I mean it..not sarcastic), Besides, i would rather u guys study hard..
I seemed to hav left out the gals...Jac, Xiu Xiu n Ying ying, we definitely enjoyed your company.. so pls do join us more often..U are already considered members of Eastsidebackstreet..Ceci n Ivy esp, of course needless to say...
Es, black..good luck for ur exams man..after this take some time to relax...Take care ah!! Huli,u take care 2...
Lam
But so far, I hav really felt the suppport and encouragement needed from everyone..Thank you. Sometimes I even thought, so wat if i really can't find a woman of my life? As long as i still hav all of u guys, i will be more than contented...Nowadays, I feel everyone is starting to appreciate one another more...n i m trying my best to understand each one of u even better...
Everyone is helping each other to grow as a person n i hope this continues.. Sq, my perception of u changed the most..U've really learnt how to be considerate to others, how to really take responsibility in the things u do..n ur thoughts now are really those of a mature individual,.. i dunno who changed u but whoever dosent matter. wats most impt is that when u r serious, i definitely take u seriously..Weiqin also.. you've grown more mature, n willing to take up responsibility...Do u guys rem when was the last time qin actually called everyone up to arrange for dinner or outing? n then followed by sms to confirm? I cannot remember anytime at all in the past..but he did jus that the night b4 es left...Tks qin..I mean it dosen always hav to be the few who arrange.. anyone can do it right?
Next, i wanna tell all of u that every one of u are promising n capable people..so dun ever doubt yourself in any way. Confidence is really important. i can't say i hav done it in every way but i m still trying.. I dunno if all of u know this.. when i went for attachment during the hols, there's this LTA.. a diploma holder. we were doing some proj n we might not get to finish it. U know wat he told me? He said he will "Make It Happen".. i would never hav told myself that. as a fellow LTA, i think if i were in his shoes, i would probably ask my boss for help, prob extention.. i mean i hav also never heard from a CPT degree holder such words la. He's so confident abt his abilities that i hope all of u will develop this kind of confidence 2 in watever u do...
Song, Xin, Qin tks for coming down to support me for my swimming last sat..even though it was a total flop, haha..but i really appreciate u guys coming down. This week u guys dun hav to la.. pls go n study.. the rest who din appear,it's really no prob.. i know i will always hav ur spiritual support(I mean it..not sarcastic), Besides, i would rather u guys study hard..
I seemed to hav left out the gals...Jac, Xiu Xiu n Ying ying, we definitely enjoyed your company.. so pls do join us more often..U are already considered members of Eastsidebackstreet..Ceci n Ivy esp, of course needless to say...
Es, black..good luck for ur exams man..after this take some time to relax...Take care ah!! Huli,u take care 2...
Lam
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]