Sunday, January 15, 2006
Just some random thoughts..
I was reading the card Es gave me, and discovered that his handwriting has changed a lot. His handwriting has 'mutated' from a distinctive short fat one to a cursive scrawny kind, the kind where I have to strain my eyes like mad to see what he's writing haha. So here I'm rattling on about handwritings, and that goes to show how bo liao I am. In a mood for feeling pathetic now, so bear with me.
2 frens left already, Es and Huli, and 2 have returned, Ceci and Ivy. Haven met up with them yet. Would probably do so when everyone is free. Have been into some kind of depression lately, not that serious, but I've discovered the reason why: I dun have someone to call my own.
Was packing my drawer the other day, and saw the numerous letters that Shimin and I exchanged last time. Words like 'I miss you', 'You have been a wonderful BF', words that I have not heard in a gazillion years. UE and Jacq got together, Ter probably soon, well I'm not desperate for a gf, honest, but all these loveydovey couples surrounding me is making me feel rather depressed. Haha, no, I'm feeling happy for them, really, maybe I'm just feeling a little sad for myself. True, I'm getting to know more people now, but maybe I dun feel as happy as I ought to be because I dun have someone to call my own. I hope I dun sound like a repulsive possesive person down here haha.
I was thinking how should you judge someone to be attached to them. Should you have a checklist with boxes where you tick beside the 'criterias' you want, or simply just be attached to the one whom u have a chemistry with. The one who can make your heart beat faster when you see her. I'm sure Jacq probably made UE's heart skip a beat everytime. Good for him. I remembered I used to think Shimin was the prettiest girl when I was with her, but to be honest, when I look at her picture now, I tink she's just slightly above average. No discredit to her, but I tink I'm the sort who would be attracted to someone I have a feeling or chemistry to, looks are important definitely, but character makes up very much more. There's this girl in my OG called Jasmin, who is someone you wouldn't catergorize into the typical kind of pretty, but I find her pretty loveable, (no I dun like her la), because of her character. Serious. And some girls who are not bad looking on the other hand, disgust me, because of their character. Shit man, I tink I'm realli growing up.
Whatever it is, I feel like I'm talking really randomly now. My thoughts are in a mess, and I can't seem to organise them. I'm having tuition later, and a whole pile of things to do. Blackie, enjoy urself in UK, will be seeing you very soon too. Es dun be too stressed up by your work, I'm confident in you that you can make it.
SJ
2 frens left already, Es and Huli, and 2 have returned, Ceci and Ivy. Haven met up with them yet. Would probably do so when everyone is free. Have been into some kind of depression lately, not that serious, but I've discovered the reason why: I dun have someone to call my own.
Was packing my drawer the other day, and saw the numerous letters that Shimin and I exchanged last time. Words like 'I miss you', 'You have been a wonderful BF', words that I have not heard in a gazillion years. UE and Jacq got together, Ter probably soon, well I'm not desperate for a gf, honest, but all these loveydovey couples surrounding me is making me feel rather depressed. Haha, no, I'm feeling happy for them, really, maybe I'm just feeling a little sad for myself. True, I'm getting to know more people now, but maybe I dun feel as happy as I ought to be because I dun have someone to call my own. I hope I dun sound like a repulsive possesive person down here haha.
I was thinking how should you judge someone to be attached to them. Should you have a checklist with boxes where you tick beside the 'criterias' you want, or simply just be attached to the one whom u have a chemistry with. The one who can make your heart beat faster when you see her. I'm sure Jacq probably made UE's heart skip a beat everytime. Good for him. I remembered I used to think Shimin was the prettiest girl when I was with her, but to be honest, when I look at her picture now, I tink she's just slightly above average. No discredit to her, but I tink I'm the sort who would be attracted to someone I have a feeling or chemistry to, looks are important definitely, but character makes up very much more. There's this girl in my OG called Jasmin, who is someone you wouldn't catergorize into the typical kind of pretty, but I find her pretty loveable, (no I dun like her la), because of her character. Serious. And some girls who are not bad looking on the other hand, disgust me, because of their character. Shit man, I tink I'm realli growing up.
Whatever it is, I feel like I'm talking really randomly now. My thoughts are in a mess, and I can't seem to organise them. I'm having tuition later, and a whole pile of things to do. Blackie, enjoy urself in UK, will be seeing you very soon too. Es dun be too stressed up by your work, I'm confident in you that you can make it.
SJ
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]