Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Hey people!
Hey guys,
It has been a long while since I last blogged. Have been really busy with my school work, coursework and projects, plus Ivy was here.
Yup, Ivy is gone. Currently boarding the plane. Guys, await the new Ivy that is going to reach Singapore, never seen before. Every single day was fruitfully spent with her, and I felt so empty for a moment after stepping into my room, for the first time, alone. Ivy has been really nice to me, giving all that she can unselfishly and willingly. Looking at how hard she had saved just to come for this trip speaks volume of her actions.
Well, I am not promoting her, don't mistake me. Just trying to tell you guys that Ivy has been a wonderful Girlfriend, not of the old where everyone(or rather some) seemed skeptical about her actions and thoughts. But she is totally different now, vouched by me.
Anyway, back to the point that I want to really talk about. You know when I came back, I just want to talk to somebody, but I can really find no one whom I can speak comfortably to. Luckily Weixin was around, and I managed to have a chat with him. Though it was short, it certainly lift that big boulder of my heart. Thanks Weixin.
What I am trying to say here is that though I have many frens here( not discrediting anyone of them), they can simply never be a substitute to you guys. People whom I can so freely share my feelings and emotions with, people whom I don't have to utter a single word and yet knows what my next action is, people who know what to say to make me feel better and people who will really dare to scold me if I am upset for some stupid reasons.
I really envious Esmond, though I am really glad to have Ivy around here. Being able to with you guys again, simply talking cock or just gathering around is something that I have really missed.
Anyway guys, don't worry about me. I guess partings are inevitable, since both Ivy and I chose this road. I will learn to handle all these more positively,(same for you Esmond, but well, I am pretty sure you will be alright)! So yup, don't worry don't worry, I am not one who will cry and be distracted and not study. In fact, I felt so much better after 'talking' to you guys and will be studying until quite late.
Hope my blog is clear. Its not about me or Ivy. Its about YOU GUYS. Alright, its about Ivy a little. She just had been so wonderful. Take good care of her guys.
Vic
It has been a long while since I last blogged. Have been really busy with my school work, coursework and projects, plus Ivy was here.
Yup, Ivy is gone. Currently boarding the plane. Guys, await the new Ivy that is going to reach Singapore, never seen before. Every single day was fruitfully spent with her, and I felt so empty for a moment after stepping into my room, for the first time, alone. Ivy has been really nice to me, giving all that she can unselfishly and willingly. Looking at how hard she had saved just to come for this trip speaks volume of her actions.
Well, I am not promoting her, don't mistake me. Just trying to tell you guys that Ivy has been a wonderful Girlfriend, not of the old where everyone(or rather some) seemed skeptical about her actions and thoughts. But she is totally different now, vouched by me.
Anyway, back to the point that I want to really talk about. You know when I came back, I just want to talk to somebody, but I can really find no one whom I can speak comfortably to. Luckily Weixin was around, and I managed to have a chat with him. Though it was short, it certainly lift that big boulder of my heart. Thanks Weixin.
What I am trying to say here is that though I have many frens here( not discrediting anyone of them), they can simply never be a substitute to you guys. People whom I can so freely share my feelings and emotions with, people whom I don't have to utter a single word and yet knows what my next action is, people who know what to say to make me feel better and people who will really dare to scold me if I am upset for some stupid reasons.
I really envious Esmond, though I am really glad to have Ivy around here. Being able to with you guys again, simply talking cock or just gathering around is something that I have really missed.
Anyway guys, don't worry about me. I guess partings are inevitable, since both Ivy and I chose this road. I will learn to handle all these more positively,(same for you Esmond, but well, I am pretty sure you will be alright)! So yup, don't worry don't worry, I am not one who will cry and be distracted and not study. In fact, I felt so much better after 'talking' to you guys and will be studying until quite late.
Hope my blog is clear. Its not about me or Ivy. Its about YOU GUYS. Alright, its about Ivy a little. She just had been so wonderful. Take good care of her guys.
Vic
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]