Friday, January 06, 2006

Hey Dudes..

Terence Sim Ah Kow gave me an IQ question, not realli an IQ question, more of analytical thinking, which is a course the SMU kids are taking now. My head is exploding already, but still I cannot get the answer, guess I dun have an analytical mind, but I'm still trying, so dun tell me the answer! haha scarly there's no answer, then all of you can join me to whack ah kow up. ok here it goes.. whoever gets the answer just tell ah kow, dun act smart and post on blog.. not till I get it at least! And den you can claim your worthy prize of $1000,000 from him, since he made you spend your precious time thinking of the answer.

Ok this is my understanding of the question:

You are dead. There are 2 doors, and each door is guarded by one angel. One door is to heaven, the other is to hell. One angel is always lying, the other is always telling the truth. You can only ask ONE question to find out which door goes to heaven. The angel telling the truth may not be the one guarding the door to heaven.

Good luck.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]