Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Before I leave..

Guys,
Thank all of you once again for a wonderful night. Im leaving on Thursday, I hope all of you continue to take good care of each other, look out for each other, challenge each other, encourage each other. Im quite certain this time the earliest ill be back is in June. Ill surely miss all of you, as gay as it sounds. Ill call you guys when im there.

Hope what I said last night made sense to all of you. I apologise again for not being able to give the support I wish i could.

Jacq, if you are reading this I think we are all silently very happy for the both of you. Do join the guys often for any outings if you feel comfortable, though what we do may be repetitive and the jokes may be terrible. =) Nonetheless, if there is anything we can do for you just let us know. I believe all of us view you as one of us now and if there is anything we can do for you just let us know, we 'll all bond together. Do feel free to join us for dinner or movies and sorts. There's Ivy too, she's quite close to us, hopefully you'll feel just as comfortable with us in time. If Yuyee is being a pain we can help too. =)

That's all for now before I leave. Thank you all for making all these efforts, every bit is hugely appreciated.



Esmond





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]