Friday, December 02, 2005
Post Exams Period
My body is in pretty bad shape.. not that I've a fantastic bod before, but not exercising and eatting non stop for the past 2 weeks have taken a toll on my body.. as such, I'm coming up with a intensive body sculpturing timetable to regain my previous V shaped washboard abs and toned lean hot bod.
My exams are finally over.. not that its a lot, and I'm sad to say that I have not done that great for todae's paper, which is an important paper to me and UE as we are accounting students.. enuff said. We'll know everything when the results are out during mid dec..
Recently I've been tinking too about a question : What motivates a person to be nice to another person? I can tink of many reasons off hand, but the most obvious reason is that because you want or need something from that person. This sounds really sad.. as you have a motive for doing something for a person everytime you do something. Its as if that nothing is genuine, because there's a stake or gain/loss in everything that you are doing. I realli hope that the people who are nice to me now are not nice to me because they want or need something from me, whether its now, or in the future. I hope for people who are nice to me because they enjoy my company, and they want the best for my well being. I hope to know more people who are genuine and sincere, and not just put on a false facade, and you don't really feel that connection with them anyway. Its so easy to tell.. whether or not you have that connection with that person. Its hard to deceive the matters of the heart. When you are not true, I can tell. Its as simple as ABC and as clear as black and white.
And as such, I believe in being true to other people too.. to be sincere as well. Its realli no point seeing people you see occasionally and say," Hey hi hi!!", like you are so excited when there's nothing to be excited about. I dunno how to do it. But hey, I'm not an antisocial freak. I believe that there are nice people around, and most probably they may be feeling the same way as I'm feeling too. Hence, sincerity is the key to open people up. Apologize for the heavy tone I'm carrying in this post now, prob just that some things have been brooding up in me, and I feel like a Gassy Soft drink bottle being shook vigorously, and exploding with all the bubbles and gases. Shit. My similes suck. NowI know why I have to take COMMS 100.
Es, your english and writing has improved. Although you always say that you are writing incoherently, you are not. Its my english that has deteriorated haha. Was on the train with UE on the way home talking about school. Tink many ppl have their own studying methods, and obviously all of us have not been using our most optimum output studying method, if not we would have done much better. I truly realli thoroughly sincerely extremely believe that there's no other people who are much more smarter than us. If there's one thing that is different, that is that they are more focused. Hope that all of you guys have done well for your studies this term, if not, maybe its time to reflect on how we could have achieved better. I'm not saying that we should become nerds and study 24/7, but what I'm saying here is that are we looking at ways to improve and optimize the time that we are spending on everything? Are we spending quality time? Its really important for us, its really the last league now in our studying life, and probably we have around 40 quality years of our lives left where our bodies are still functioning properly. What we do now could determine a lot for our future. I realli hope to share this feeling that I have with you guys.
We were reminiscencing about the past, bout how fast time flies. last yr christmas, we were at east coast bar, where ivy's sister and her frens were there, where we saw the "sexy bitch". Another year has passed, when everything looked like yesterday. Looking back, how much has we improved as a person, mentally and spiritually? If there's little, do you want to look back again next Christmas and feel exactly the same way? Life is harsh, and time and tide waits for no man. One day passes, followed by weeks, and years. Its realli nice to know that you guys are around to support and to push me on in life. that's what frens are for.
SJ
My exams are finally over.. not that its a lot, and I'm sad to say that I have not done that great for todae's paper, which is an important paper to me and UE as we are accounting students.. enuff said. We'll know everything when the results are out during mid dec..
Recently I've been tinking too about a question : What motivates a person to be nice to another person? I can tink of many reasons off hand, but the most obvious reason is that because you want or need something from that person. This sounds really sad.. as you have a motive for doing something for a person everytime you do something. Its as if that nothing is genuine, because there's a stake or gain/loss in everything that you are doing. I realli hope that the people who are nice to me now are not nice to me because they want or need something from me, whether its now, or in the future. I hope for people who are nice to me because they enjoy my company, and they want the best for my well being. I hope to know more people who are genuine and sincere, and not just put on a false facade, and you don't really feel that connection with them anyway. Its so easy to tell.. whether or not you have that connection with that person. Its hard to deceive the matters of the heart. When you are not true, I can tell. Its as simple as ABC and as clear as black and white.
And as such, I believe in being true to other people too.. to be sincere as well. Its realli no point seeing people you see occasionally and say," Hey hi hi!!", like you are so excited when there's nothing to be excited about. I dunno how to do it. But hey, I'm not an antisocial freak. I believe that there are nice people around, and most probably they may be feeling the same way as I'm feeling too. Hence, sincerity is the key to open people up. Apologize for the heavy tone I'm carrying in this post now, prob just that some things have been brooding up in me, and I feel like a Gassy Soft drink bottle being shook vigorously, and exploding with all the bubbles and gases. Shit. My similes suck. NowI know why I have to take COMMS 100.
Es, your english and writing has improved. Although you always say that you are writing incoherently, you are not. Its my english that has deteriorated haha. Was on the train with UE on the way home talking about school. Tink many ppl have their own studying methods, and obviously all of us have not been using our most optimum output studying method, if not we would have done much better. I truly realli thoroughly sincerely extremely believe that there's no other people who are much more smarter than us. If there's one thing that is different, that is that they are more focused. Hope that all of you guys have done well for your studies this term, if not, maybe its time to reflect on how we could have achieved better. I'm not saying that we should become nerds and study 24/7, but what I'm saying here is that are we looking at ways to improve and optimize the time that we are spending on everything? Are we spending quality time? Its really important for us, its really the last league now in our studying life, and probably we have around 40 quality years of our lives left where our bodies are still functioning properly. What we do now could determine a lot for our future. I realli hope to share this feeling that I have with you guys.
We were reminiscencing about the past, bout how fast time flies. last yr christmas, we were at east coast bar, where ivy's sister and her frens were there, where we saw the "sexy bitch". Another year has passed, when everything looked like yesterday. Looking back, how much has we improved as a person, mentally and spiritually? If there's little, do you want to look back again next Christmas and feel exactly the same way? Life is harsh, and time and tide waits for no man. One day passes, followed by weeks, and years. Its realli nice to know that you guys are around to support and to push me on in life. that's what frens are for.
SJ
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]