Friday, December 16, 2005

Nice posts to read early in the morning, I'm still waiting for my tuition kid to come over, could have done better with more sleep, very tired haha.

Yesterdae Es was talking bout his grades, that to get 1st class honours, it realli requires that additional edge. After hearing that, I went home and slept and thought of an analogy, something which I realli felt that was very true although it sounds very cock. I'm thinking that Es, you are the additional edge to the clique that makes the whole clique look like 1st class, or A+ instead of A. Like what you always say, "I'm not discrediting anyone", and I'm not saying this only to make you feel good, but I just realli tink so this way, because of the things you say and do.

I feel that the clique, as close as we are, sometimes we are still not making that extra effort or going that extra mile or doing that extra thing, that additional edge, in more technical terms, to reach that A+ or 1st class. You guys ever think so? I do feel that all of us, including myself, we still have a long way to go before we acquire that zenith, cos sometimes I do feel disappointed and sian with some of the things that happen, when I think about everything that has happened in my reflective mood. This post might sound as a big bucket of ice cold water, especially after the 2 posts by black and es, I apologize, and also its just realli my personal point of view. We can still improve and be better, and that requires everyone's efforts. If you guys think that I'm wrong, just tell me.

Ok, on a lighter note, Es is back, so itinerary for the next few days and wks? Hope everyone makes the effort and come.

-KTV on Sat Night?
-Sentosa on Sun
-King Kong next Tuesdae?

Have fun guys.

SJ





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]