Sunday, December 11, 2005

Its an early Sunday morning. Many things have been running through my mind lately, which I have not shared it with you guys. Yet I'm glad to say that I've been sorting out my thoughts a lot and finally getting on to the right track, and hence feeling a lot better. Pardon me for not sharing my thoughts, but I think as you guys might have known me by now, to be honest, I'm more of the sort who keep things to myself. I dunno why either, but I just find it hard to pour my feelings to anyone, cos of many reasons. Its bad I think, and I'll try to change.

Nothing much to update, the highlight of the week so far is that my miserable COMMS 100 is over. Not exaggerating one bit when I compare the course to be equivalent to that of a torture. Haha. While you guys are having fun, I still have a 700 word essay to be due tomorrow. 3rd one. Sucks. Writing essays on GP topics while you're in UNI. Maybe I should ask my brother to practise it for me.

Lam, Ue and I have been attending a computer course, so dun be surprised when you see wonderful animation graphics and short clips which will beat this current layout handsdown. Designing a website will be our ultimate goal. Sounds a little far fetched for people who doesn't know how to use teaching assistant and double spacing in Microsoft Words and drawing graphs through Microsoft Excel, but like what the Marists are always capable of, we are always improving. Haha. Maybe in the next few months you guys will be seeing SQ playing soccer like Zidane and Xin playing tennis, just decently.

One week into the holidays, and I've been spending it quite fruitfully. Christmas is around the corner, and though I dun haf a habit of celebrating christmas, I guess its realli the festive season to spend it with your loved ones. Hope you guys will enjoy that day meaningfully.

I think people just have to be honest with themselves. I'm the sort who have no sense of perseverance when it comes to food. As determined as I am and as many resolutions I have, I will still eat as per normal when its time to eat. Food is my weakness, and I enjoy and find nothing wrong with eating. So the only way to stop eating is to have no food available in my sight and have no money, which is quite useful since I'm pretty broke now. Its going to help especially so when Xin is complaining that I have a double chin.

Haha yea I know I'm just rattling on and on about trivial matters, but I just wanted to write and also post something onto the blog. Have a great December Guys.

SJ





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]