Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Realised that the super inefficient SQ must be busy playing his stupid games with Bubbles or touching up his already very nice blog, and hence spending zero effort in the more important one. Sick of coming to the blog and seeing the pic of UE's scrawny malnutritioned bod and Weiqin's oversized nipples and beer belly. Haha. Hows Christmas for all of u? Tis the season to be jolly!
First, it'ld be Ivy's bdae pics with family and probably future family, which was freaking AGES ago, so SQ? talk bout efficiency eh?
(Black if you wan other pics I can send them to you.)
Of course not forgetting the dudes and dudettes P.S. WARNING : Girls should NOT attempt hairstyle by Girl in Black

And now are the pics taken on Es's belated Bdae celebrations. Missed the days when we went over to his place and locust his BA GUA and Vitasoy. The good old days. More inconvenient now since Es has no maid now, but its good too! Time for ah SIA kia to learn to do some housework haha. Of course there's still UE and the King of AH SIA KIA SQ, who by the way, has problems holding brooms and wiping tables. Look who're our new guests? Siusiu, Es's neighbour, and Jacq!
Introducing the new superhero, CyclopticMika.

I would like to post the individual photos of everyone, but its taking 5 min a photo to load and my com keeps restarting! I'm redoing this for the 3rd time now! Correction 4, it just restarted again. The com is testing my patience. I'm going to save everytime I load a pic. If you guys wan the other pics can d/l from SQ. Paiseh!
KTV! (Lum attempting to do the Hippo dive again)

Jacky Wu when he was young...

My bdae, held at the east coast coastal sands, which is going to close down at the end of this month. Nice place, a pity. As the clouds gathered in the morning, the unsuspecting me sensed the ramblings of a distant gathering storm...
21th or 21st?

My family
3 cheers for the MARIST yandao HUNKS

My army buddy Justin, his gf and AK.

TJCianz

Coza, our first project in SMU for the SMU kids, of course not including ah kow traitor

SMU frens


Chelsea's biggest buy in the January transfer window...
And now, display the ugliest side of man. When I was walking around unsuspectingly,my OG frens were preparing water bombs in the toilet, and Xin borrowed my handphone, followed by Lam's bearhug, Weiqin's crazy efforts to throw me down, SQ the ass taking photos. And den with what I would say good team work by the Marists and Justin to throw me into the sea. No amt of struggling or pleading did any good...
Just the beginning...

and things got nasty... Check out Lam's face, he's got great potential as a saddistic wife toturer.


To all marists, I remember all your faces and bdaes. haha and I'll have my revenge when the time comes you have no doubts about that. Dun be surprised when you see me with devil's horns on your bdae.
Tks to all of you for making 22nd Dec a truly 'unforgettable' day indeed.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]