Saturday, November 12, 2005
HI!
Hey everyone,
I thought ill just make a post before dinner. It is Friday, finally. At least I can take a bit of a breather. Nothing much has happened, I wish I had something interesting to say but I don't sorry. =)
Yuyee, Xin, Song, Lam, Sq, Kow, ErDuo, just really wanna thank you all for everything. All for accepting me for the person I am and allowing me the chance to grow and mature. I cannot imagine just how else I could have done all these without you all. If there is any success in me, it is part of all your success as well. I miss the times we spent at Maris Stella, how we went for P.E lessons, trying our best to do ONE chin-up, playing basketball, playing soccer. Fighting over a bowl of soursop. All these things I miss so much and I am quite certain all these things will never leave me. If I am not senile by the time of death, I should still have these events clear in my mind. And I truthfully thank all of you for this because my existence is made important by all of you and without anyone of you I will be completely different.
Thank you all for really giving it to me when I go overboard and especially for the bad time of turmoil. I just cannot imagine how I would have made it through without you all. All these things I keep them in my heart.
I thought ill just make a post before dinner. It is Friday, finally. At least I can take a bit of a breather. Nothing much has happened, I wish I had something interesting to say but I don't sorry. =)
Yuyee, Xin, Song, Lam, Sq, Kow, ErDuo, just really wanna thank you all for everything. All for accepting me for the person I am and allowing me the chance to grow and mature. I cannot imagine just how else I could have done all these without you all. If there is any success in me, it is part of all your success as well. I miss the times we spent at Maris Stella, how we went for P.E lessons, trying our best to do ONE chin-up, playing basketball, playing soccer. Fighting over a bowl of soursop. All these things I miss so much and I am quite certain all these things will never leave me. If I am not senile by the time of death, I should still have these events clear in my mind. And I truthfully thank all of you for this because my existence is made important by all of you and without anyone of you I will be completely different.
Thank you all for really giving it to me when I go overboard and especially for the bad time of turmoil. I just cannot imagine how I would have made it through without you all. All these things I keep them in my heart.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]