Sunday, November 27, 2005
Hi people,
Was pretty much getting into the groove of studying but its getting really late now, so decided that I should stop and update you guys about my life here before going to bed.
I have been coming online and the first thing I do will be to look at this webpage. Wanted to blog but really has got no time to just sit down and think of what to write to you guys.
Well, life has been good so far for me, of course some blips are bound to be inevitable. Had a fairly easy week, but this came at a price man. 2 coursework to do, some lab reports and an important test coming up in 3 weeks time. So yup, you guys can foresee that blackie won't be updating the post for some time man.
Weather is getting really cold here, 4 pm and it starts to get dark. Thought of preparing for dinner but realised that you just had you lunch. Really miss the sun back in Singapore, at 7pm where we can still play soccer back in TJ, sometimes even until 8 pm. I can still remember one match that we had at the D area where we play for so many hours until it really became dark at 8, wonder if you guys can remember?
I am sure everyone is doing fine. The SMU hunks consisting mainly of the BACKSTREET(yes backstreet!!!) should be completing their exams soon while the NTU dudes consisting mainly of the EASTSIDE should be taking their breaks now. Think the hols are coming soon, so hope you guys will make full use of it to take a break and also to catch up on things that you have neglected over the past few weeks.
Was supposed to go to Esmond's school yesterday for the games, but my school was not informed about it early enough and so they decided not to go for it, reason being we did not train for the games. Well, like what Esmond said, the purpose of this games is to gather all the Singaporeans together, not to fight for glory or honour for their school, so what the heck man.
Time really flies man guys, few hours time Ivy will be here. Memories of the day when I JUST left the airport stepping in to get my passport stamped is still fresh in my mind.
Anyway to reiterate on the fact that time really flies, I have got some students who recently emailed me regarding which JC they should go to. GUys, how many years was that away man? I don't know, but now I just felt that we should really grasp hold of the time tightly, make the best out of it. Need not be on just studying, but doing things you like, spending time with your family or friends, or just time alone, make the best out of it. Time really does not wait, 1 week after 1 week it just passed.
Don't know why I am talking about this, probably thinking of some lost time that I have wasted on in the past.
well I think i am starting to talk rubbish soon, so going to end this post quite abruptly.
Alright then, take care man, Esmond and Huli are going back soon, so yup, enjoy the time that you guys are going to share, have got lotsa catching up to do!
See you guys soon
Vic
Was pretty much getting into the groove of studying but its getting really late now, so decided that I should stop and update you guys about my life here before going to bed.
I have been coming online and the first thing I do will be to look at this webpage. Wanted to blog but really has got no time to just sit down and think of what to write to you guys.
Well, life has been good so far for me, of course some blips are bound to be inevitable. Had a fairly easy week, but this came at a price man. 2 coursework to do, some lab reports and an important test coming up in 3 weeks time. So yup, you guys can foresee that blackie won't be updating the post for some time man.
Weather is getting really cold here, 4 pm and it starts to get dark. Thought of preparing for dinner but realised that you just had you lunch. Really miss the sun back in Singapore, at 7pm where we can still play soccer back in TJ, sometimes even until 8 pm. I can still remember one match that we had at the D area where we play for so many hours until it really became dark at 8, wonder if you guys can remember?
I am sure everyone is doing fine. The SMU hunks consisting mainly of the BACKSTREET(yes backstreet!!!) should be completing their exams soon while the NTU dudes consisting mainly of the EASTSIDE should be taking their breaks now. Think the hols are coming soon, so hope you guys will make full use of it to take a break and also to catch up on things that you have neglected over the past few weeks.
Was supposed to go to Esmond's school yesterday for the games, but my school was not informed about it early enough and so they decided not to go for it, reason being we did not train for the games. Well, like what Esmond said, the purpose of this games is to gather all the Singaporeans together, not to fight for glory or honour for their school, so what the heck man.
Time really flies man guys, few hours time Ivy will be here. Memories of the day when I JUST left the airport stepping in to get my passport stamped is still fresh in my mind.
Anyway to reiterate on the fact that time really flies, I have got some students who recently emailed me regarding which JC they should go to. GUys, how many years was that away man? I don't know, but now I just felt that we should really grasp hold of the time tightly, make the best out of it. Need not be on just studying, but doing things you like, spending time with your family or friends, or just time alone, make the best out of it. Time really does not wait, 1 week after 1 week it just passed.
Don't know why I am talking about this, probably thinking of some lost time that I have wasted on in the past.
well I think i am starting to talk rubbish soon, so going to end this post quite abruptly.
Alright then, take care man, Esmond and Huli are going back soon, so yup, enjoy the time that you guys are going to share, have got lotsa catching up to do!
See you guys soon
Vic
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]