Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Birthday Surprise!











Hey Guys,
Somehow yea my friends here at Nottingham gave me a pleasant surprise on my birthday! I didn't tell anyone about it at all but apparently Jan***e knows this guy here and she told him about my birthday! And I guess she probably told them I am quite mad about soccer and they bought me a soccer cake. I guess it must be her effort, I can't think of anyone else, cause no one had the slightest idea. Sorry for the appalling English! Im in a rush...gonna sleep and wake up to study! So tired!

Guess what I did for my birthday??????

I treated myself to a soccer game!I started playing at 8pm till 1130pm! Just got back actually, weather was good, floodlights on..It was AWESOME!!!

SOCCER IS JUST SO MUCH A PART OF MY LIFE.

ONE OF THE VERY FEW THINGS I LOVE!



Anyway, here are the photos..I guess we arent very close tts why we werent so comfortable taking pics together. But it was all very nice. Buddha has been very kind to me. Sigh meaning I have one less excuse not to work harder!

Thanks to everyone of you too for all your well-wishes. I appreciate them very much. Year after year isnt it? Amazing...We'll keep this tradition going alright??

Thank you all so much!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]