Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hey people, finally got a chance to sit down and write on the blog. These few days have defintely been a whirlwind for me, starting on the 27th evening, where everything that I thought was 'oh still so far away' started to unfold infront of me piece by piece. I don't know how esmond felt, but the moment when I entered and scanned my bags, my tear ducts were like bulging til they were abt to burst. Thank GOD he gave me strength. 13 Hrs of flight was pretty smooth, as there was no one sitting besides me. But still I couldn't sleep, til when it was like halfway through the flight. Lam,Weiqin thanks so much for the letter, it really meant alot to me. Thanks for the assurance that you have given me on our friendship. To the rest of the guys, thanks for sending me off. It defintely made my leaving more unbearable, but still I am glad you guys came. I waited at Heathrow for 4 hours, before my school bus came. It was 10 degrees then, certainly not the way to start my life abroad alone. As esmond had said, things were pretty slow paced and inefficient. Everything was like waiting and waiting. Went to Loughborough Town, where its like the city, look at the surroundings to get myself orientated. I was introduced to my Hall, Telford, supposedly to be the most 'happening' with all the booze, pubs and dance. But well, I attended none. So don't know how happening it can be. I am staying on the lowest level, where I am the only Asian. Upstairs are all girls, no Asians. Haha...then came my induction programme today. 110 students, 1 Singaporean. The coursework is pretty heavy, with very little break. But I am certainly looking forward to it, really wish I can finish my 4 years fast and get back with you guys.Finally my net is up to day. Again you guys (+ Ivy) make me wanna cry. Ivy, thanks for your support and strength, like what weixin had said, we may be distance apart, but displacemet we are defintely zero cm apart. Lam for all your support and help to us, thanks man. Oh yah weixin, thanks for your email. You have never fail as a friend, forever so wonderful. Ue, Sj, Sq and Ah kow, thanks so much also, making things seemed like its still the same as before. Thanks man. Well, next 2 days are the weekends, hope you guys are looking forward to it. Meet up more man and update me with loads of pictures. I will start taking more pics and update you guys also. Hopefully I can meet up with Esmond soon. Meanwhile take care and study hard. You guys (+ Ivy) are always on my thoughts, giving me strength and courage. Thanks man.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]