Saturday, September 03, 2005
SMU TRASH
The SMU Bash took place yesterday. Before that I watched a movie with esmond, 3 ge hao ren. It was quite a good show and touched on issues close to our hearts, with numerous hokkien dialogues to make it more interesting. After watching the show, I could not help but ponder, how many people are actually willing to give others a second chance? How often are we judged by the mistakes we commit more than the good will we have performed? I think the answer is many a time. We are often judged by the mistakes we make and it takes a numerous amount of good deeds to salvage the faith people had in you. Just one bad seed spoils everything. The society is not as patient and understanding as we would like it to be. And iI hope we will not be judged too quickly because we are more than that. It's a sorry situation which I hope will be rectified and improved one day. In any case, we must always conduct ourselves well and stay away from being led astray. As long as we can, always lead a decent life.
The Bash was the most boring event and I am glad it's over. I was not keen on going in the first place but my OG was insistent that everyone went and i had to oblige. When I went there I saw Tiffany and man was she gorgeouus. So i thought this might not be too bad afterall. Once inside there was jacqueline. Another hot chick and my classmate. But strangely as the night wore on I grew bored and annoyed. When I started seeing guys walk up to the people I will want to try knowing if I had the guts, it got me frustrated. May be they were friends prior to this and may be not. I felt like a total misfit. Then for awhile jac was alone and it seemed like a great chance to talk to her. But i held back. How different will I be from the other guys? Trying to know a girl through clubbing. Picking her up? The music. The crowd. The things people do. Some how all these did not appeal to me and i decided it was time to take off.
This might be out of pointbut on my way home I met Zihui. Zihui was my jc classmate and i had been guilty of not contacting him after that. Apart from the Marists, I spoke the next most to Juyong and Zihui. I know if any of you were there you will definitely say i can really talk cock. haha. But we conversed like in jc. The same language and crappy jokes.
The Bash was the most boring event and I am glad it's over. I was not keen on going in the first place but my OG was insistent that everyone went and i had to oblige. When I went there I saw Tiffany and man was she gorgeouus. So i thought this might not be too bad afterall. Once inside there was jacqueline. Another hot chick and my classmate. But strangely as the night wore on I grew bored and annoyed. When I started seeing guys walk up to the people I will want to try knowing if I had the guts, it got me frustrated. May be they were friends prior to this and may be not. I felt like a total misfit. Then for awhile jac was alone and it seemed like a great chance to talk to her. But i held back. How different will I be from the other guys? Trying to know a girl through clubbing. Picking her up? The music. The crowd. The things people do. Some how all these did not appeal to me and i decided it was time to take off.
This might be out of pointbut on my way home I met Zihui. Zihui was my jc classmate and i had been guilty of not contacting him after that. Apart from the Marists, I spoke the next most to Juyong and Zihui. I know if any of you were there you will definitely say i can really talk cock. haha. But we conversed like in jc. The same language and crappy jokes.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]