Thursday, September 29, 2005
Please Guys.....
If you all do care about me and I know you guys are...Please please please listen to what I have to say....I am going crazy about the whole situation!!!!!!!!!! This whole breakup is my fault ok? I did alot of stupid things in the past reallie!!!!!! and I hope I can one day get her back... Some of you might think that it is crazy but the amount of sacrifice she had made for me when we were together is much more than what I am suffering now... please....as friends.... I hope you all respect my choice.... can please? I know some things are enraging...but just for my sake...keep it to urselves? can? I beg you? As I told her, these four years, no matter how much hurt and grief you bring to me.... if you would want to return one day...I will not hesitate to give both of us a chance... I promise myself to remain single these four years...just for this matter...please guys.... take it as a i beg you....let the matter rest plz? Ivy, i reallie have to apologize to you for deleting your post as i was rushing for lessons and didnt have a chance to explain to you... Guys, give ME a chance to pursue what I want can? Everyboby thinks its her fault but I sincerely know it myself whose faults isit...Yes i agree that the timing is not right but the rest of the factors is not her fault....Dont give her anymore stress can just for my sake? I am breaking down soon so please consider... Even my parents say that they will be more than happy to have her back...So what you guys are doing now might not help me . ok? please la...I alone in US already damn jialat le...I can only talk to the wall everyday about my remorse...my roommate lives in his own world dont give a fuck about me..... so spare a thought for me and give me all ur blessings can? Thanks leh....sighZ.....
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]