Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ivy...

Ivy, i really admire your courage and your truthfulness in your previous entry. What you said is really food for thought and I believe many who read your entry can in one way or another relate or feel you... And you presented a whole new Ivy, one whom I personally seldom or never seen before... As compared to your usual lame self...
I remember the night when u, Black, me and my ex gf at LIDO watching a movie... And we were talking about NS... You and Blackie graciously offered to help us by talking to her and preparing her for what's to come... You and Blackie even messenged her frequently whenever you all are free. She often told me that she is very grateful towards you and Blackie... And she always tells me to give you guys treats and stuff... Thanks for everything... Although it didn't work out between me and her, I never had a chance to thank you and Victor... I'm really eternally grateful for what both of you have done...
I think I have a slight idea of what's to come for you and Victor... Although I have no idea what's going on in your heart... I don't know how to console you and I don't know how to relate to this matter with you... But I can tell you that Sq, Ue, Sj, Lam, Kow, Dumbo and Me will always be here with you... I can tell you that whatever you do, wherever you go, whenever you are in, you'll always be in our hearts... And I can tell you, Ivy, that you will always be our friend for whatever happens...
4 years is a long time but isn't that long... You gotta hang on... I do hope that you'll always be happy...

Xin





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]