Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Songjie ROCKS!

Hey, i can't think of a title, so i just decided to write that.

When was the last time your father really laughed? Laughed as in really laugh, not the kind where he's trying to make up a laugh, nor the kind he's trying to entertain you, nor the kind of sarcastic laugh, but the kind where he really laughed, till his eyes becomes a slit, where he cannot catch his breath, when he laughs the way we laugh when we see something realli realli funny: e.g. a Stephen Chow or Jacky Wu show?

Mine was half an hour ago, when my mother showed him a dirty joke in her handphone. The laughter was so contagious that i started laughing too, but not half as bad as my dad. OK, i forgot to ask ,' When was the last time your mother really laughed?' For my family its different, cos my mother is the one who always laughs a lot, and my dad is the more cool cool type. In fact, my father only frequently laughs at the jokes my mother says, or rather the way she says it, the monotonous, not v professional way, but it seems that my father really appreciates it. The joke is not really that funny, if got chance next time i will tell you all.

The other time my father really laughed was quite a long way back, around 2 months ago, where my father and I were at the driving range. My father told me to look at this dude practicing golf. That joker was DAMN funny i tell you, I still have his video clip in my handphone. I just had to take it down man. HE was DAMN funny la! When he's about to hit the ball, he would bend all the way down like he's going to smell his cock or look for something! DAMN FUNNY! In fact when my father told me to look at him, I laughed IMMEDIATELY and DAMN loudly without any inhibition at all, I really couldn't help it man. My father saw me laughing like mad, and he quickly said, " Ay Songjie, bu4 yao4 xiao4 zhe4 yang4 da4 shen1 la!" And then he started to laugh like mad too, and with every swing the man took, both of us would laugh like SIAO, like that was the funniest thing we saw in our lives.

I have to tell you this, that it really feels GOOD to have your father laugh like crazy with you, or when you see him laughing like that. You have that ' Tonight my dad is going to sleep well.' feeling, and you feel really good.

My point is, make them laugh, people around you, as in genuinely laugh. Laughter, to me, has always been the best medicine. I enjoy laughing too, and I'm glad I have a clique of friends who can really make me laugh, in their own UNIQUE and INDIVIDUAL way. My clique ppl are also ppl who can really laugh, and it seems that it is this UNIQUE quality of us that bonds us closer than what it does to others. So lets do it, lets make people around us laugh, LAUGH, and also, enjoy the process and start laughing too!

I regret lending my digi cam to my cousin. He's going to some overseas Navy training and that's going to be for around 2 months. I regret cos I cannot view my photos in my SD card without it, cos recently I had an idea about dedicating a BLOG to MR TERENCE LAM. Haha, ideas man, I tell ya. So lum, be prepared! For my Blog specially for you in months to come!

Recently, I am experiencing several new things in my life due to my school SMU, which is going to start soon. I am beginning to have many new perspectives, maybe like what BLACK said, I'm growing old too. Especially the topic on GIRLS. Girls nowadays, damn fierce, damn aggressive. I dun wan to go on about it, but maybe during talk cock sessions with the clique we might talk more about it. Going to my orientation camp tomorrow, hopefully its going to be fun.

Gotta sign out, thanks for your eye stamina in reading one of my longest blogs.

Ciaoz

SJ

P.S. Eh you all hoh, really no one intellectual enough to tell me the meaning of , " ... that's something i don't pretend to understand." ah, damn no class la you all.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]