Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sad Sad Day..... HuLi

Just went to send my friend Roy off at the airport today. He's a fellow DSTA scholar going over to France for Masters.....Damn shiok la go to France to pursue his post grad education....The emotions filled final mins made me thought of the exact scene on the 18th of August sia.... The scene whereby I shake the hands of my family and friends ( know what I am hinting? wahahah. If its not obvious, my flight is 18th August 6 am in the morning =P ) will be likened to the scene today man.... Nonetheless, I told myself to control my emotions and be strong as what I have promised you guys man....haha.... I promise I will only cry inside when I am alone...wahaha....

Actually, I had quite a slack day today.... Stayed at home in the morning, chatted online, went for a usual morning run then played my DEVIL MAY CRY 3 man! It rocks! Play until sian liaoZ (coz kept losing) then went online again, never expecting to meet my friend peiying whom has went to Australia 3 days back.... Let me share some contents of our conversation for the benfit of blackie and es. She told me life there is great but things are damn ex there... Housing alone is 900 AUS, then net must pay 100 AUS per mth for a 2 gig usage...siao right? So blackie and esmond, I think 3 of us must really learn how to save money overseas man... The standard of living is going to be much higher over there..... She also said that it is damn cold there right now (ard 8-11) so I guess its going to be much worse for UK and US. In terms of winter wear, we must have the adequate amount.....Thats about all la (at least for the important stuff).

After that was dinner with aiwei's parents, which we ate alot of crab dishes. Altogether quite ex sia, ard 90 bucks for 4 of us at a kopitiam lor.... Then after the dinner, i went to the airport to send roy off.... thats abt it for my day lor....kinda affected by the sending off part...haha.... u guys leh? kinda quiet leh nowadays...come on leh...post more....more enthu mah....:P





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]