Thursday, July 14, 2005
East.Side.Back.Street
East.Side.Back.Street
Time flies.... From the army days when I was telling myself "aiya, still got 1 year to go... dont care la!"..... to the UOB days " 6 months still very long.."...Next up is DSTA orientation " Must Cherish this 2 months..." to this date " less than 1 month liaoZ.... I am scared, I am feeling anxious...will I be able to cope there? Will I lose contacts with my friends? What will happen to me and aiwei? " Thousands and thousands of anxiety fills up my mind daily creating scenes of depression and also tension in my relationship..... God or any kind souls... please tell me what should I do to curb all these feelings? No doubt I am happy for myself for being able to further my studies in the states. Most importantly, put down the "past" and start everything afresh....
The "past" has always being a terrifying experience for me and I will never allow it to happen again... The hunger for success has cost me too much and I promise myself that I will not let it reenact again...Guys, just wanna let you know that ALL of you will always be the best pals that I have.... Although we have gone through rough patches and nowadays I haven't being turning up for alot of events, but no other friends can ever replace you all in my heart.... The bad experiences is the past shall never be taken as grudges in my life but shall be administered into my mind as invaluable lessons in life.... All the fun and laughter that we had shall be taken as the blessings of the Supreme Being up there and also as a form of energy for me to maintain all the friendships..... For the friendships that my actions or decisions have dealt a blow on, I really hope that I can have a chance of turning over a new leaf. The Liren that I am today is no longer the one that you guys picture 3-4 years back...... In my heart, I really really want to have the friendship back but the immense shame whenever I face those people resulted in the inability to express myself.... To the friends that have never gave up hope on me, I thank you with all my heartfelt sincerity.... To all of you, I will have to request for your understanding for not turning up on certain occasions or even turning down anyone of you all as I really have alot of external commitments....All I can promise is that, I will definitely turn up when I have the time ok?
The "future" is something that I hope can be a wonderful experience, both in the near future as well as the distant one.... Spare me a few more mins of your attention ok? ( I know this entry very long but alot of heartfelt thoughts so bear with me for a while more ok?) The near future that I envisioned is going to be constant communication bet all of us esp when I am in US. Most importantly, I hope I can meet up whenever I am back! The distant future shall be even more beautiful! All of us taking our kids to chalets/ gatherings, drinking beer, talking cock or complaining about our work stress..... So much of a talking.... Lets make words turn into action and I believe all of us can live our dreams ( each and everyone of you! ). Forget your results, 1 A, 2 As or results that are not that satisfactory, each and everyone of us has the potential to get what we want in life... We can make it happen ( Our friendship) and you can make it happen yourself ( your dreams, live it! )!!!! Lets take this step together!--- HuLi
Time flies.... From the army days when I was telling myself "aiya, still got 1 year to go... dont care la!"..... to the UOB days " 6 months still very long.."...Next up is DSTA orientation " Must Cherish this 2 months..." to this date " less than 1 month liaoZ.... I am scared, I am feeling anxious...will I be able to cope there? Will I lose contacts with my friends? What will happen to me and aiwei? " Thousands and thousands of anxiety fills up my mind daily creating scenes of depression and also tension in my relationship..... God or any kind souls... please tell me what should I do to curb all these feelings? No doubt I am happy for myself for being able to further my studies in the states. Most importantly, put down the "past" and start everything afresh....
The "past" has always being a terrifying experience for me and I will never allow it to happen again... The hunger for success has cost me too much and I promise myself that I will not let it reenact again...Guys, just wanna let you know that ALL of you will always be the best pals that I have.... Although we have gone through rough patches and nowadays I haven't being turning up for alot of events, but no other friends can ever replace you all in my heart.... The bad experiences is the past shall never be taken as grudges in my life but shall be administered into my mind as invaluable lessons in life.... All the fun and laughter that we had shall be taken as the blessings of the Supreme Being up there and also as a form of energy for me to maintain all the friendships..... For the friendships that my actions or decisions have dealt a blow on, I really hope that I can have a chance of turning over a new leaf. The Liren that I am today is no longer the one that you guys picture 3-4 years back...... In my heart, I really really want to have the friendship back but the immense shame whenever I face those people resulted in the inability to express myself.... To the friends that have never gave up hope on me, I thank you with all my heartfelt sincerity.... To all of you, I will have to request for your understanding for not turning up on certain occasions or even turning down anyone of you all as I really have alot of external commitments....All I can promise is that, I will definitely turn up when I have the time ok?
The "future" is something that I hope can be a wonderful experience, both in the near future as well as the distant one.... Spare me a few more mins of your attention ok? ( I know this entry very long but alot of heartfelt thoughts so bear with me for a while more ok?) The near future that I envisioned is going to be constant communication bet all of us esp when I am in US. Most importantly, I hope I can meet up whenever I am back! The distant future shall be even more beautiful! All of us taking our kids to chalets/ gatherings, drinking beer, talking cock or complaining about our work stress..... So much of a talking.... Lets make words turn into action and I believe all of us can live our dreams ( each and everyone of you! ). Forget your results, 1 A, 2 As or results that are not that satisfactory, each and everyone of us has the potential to get what we want in life... We can make it happen ( Our friendship) and you can make it happen yourself ( your dreams, live it! )!!!! Lets take this step together!--- HuLi
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]