Sunday, June 20, 2010
Updates
Several things have crossed my mind lately:
1. Relationships: Some are better left unfixed, because it just leads to unhappiness. I hope I am wrong about this.
2. Information overload: I recently find myself glossing through articles, and not knowing what the whole article is about at the end of it.
3. Work: I enjoy work, and at the same time, realise that it is far from a bed of roses. How much is your ego worth?
Songjie
1. Relationships: Some are better left unfixed, because it just leads to unhappiness. I hope I am wrong about this.
2. Information overload: I recently find myself glossing through articles, and not knowing what the whole article is about at the end of it.
3. Work: I enjoy work, and at the same time, realise that it is far from a bed of roses. How much is your ego worth?
Songjie
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]