Saturday, June 28, 2008

random

Hello everyone! It seems like I am probably one of the few in the clique who updates now. Blackie is back and it has been a while since all of us are finally in Singapore, though we have not gotten a chance to meet up together as a group yet, but I’m sure a chance will come. I’m thinking of organizing a pot-luck at my place on Fridays for some good chit chat and catching up.

I feel like everyone is busy with their own matters and may find it hard to have opportunities to meet up. Afterall everyone has different priorities as well. Even when we do meet up, sometimes it may seem quite awkward having to talk to some of you whom I speak lesser now, and often a big group meeting means that less conversation takes place among everyone too as we have a tendency to talk to people we talk to everyday. I was thinking that the pot-luck at my place could be guys-nights out, so that we can just chill and not worry about logistic issues, and maybe reminisces about the good old days when we have too much guys-nights out for our liking, and if it turns out well we could do it on a regular basis.

And for a short update on my life now. I’m currently doing my internship and spending more time thinking about my possible career paths now. I discuss these issues more often to people I speak too, and find that peers of my age are thinking about similar issues too. It’s kind of daunting having to step into the corporate world, and facing up to the challenges ahead. So as for now I just want to enjoy my school life.

Life is beautiful actually. Haha I’m saying this because there are many things that I look forward to, such as possible diving trips, Texas Hold’em sessions, plain talk cock sessions, and a possible grad trip with Laura to the States. I am happy too because I can sleep in and do nothing tomorrow, and I can have a good home-cooked lunch with my family. Yes I do look forward to playing soccer games with you guys too, but it seems like most of you would rather play without the training, which in my opinion may not have desired outcomes. But it is really up to you guys!

It seems like I have so much to say to you all, but find it hard to find the right way to say them. Probably the pot luck sessions could do a bit of help.

Songjie





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]