Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Random
It has been a while since I blogged. Just wanted to post some random pics I have in my laptop. School has started and it has been ok, especially so when I feel refreshed from the long break. But it wun take long I guess before it will start to take a toll on me.
I have given up the Hongkong internship too. Calculated that the expenses will be out of my budget. Aiming to do one more internship from June to Aug.
I attended this entrepreneurship talk yesterday. The CEO of NYDC was one of the speakers. He accumulated 18 years of working experience before he started to venture on his own, using all his savings. He's probably 40+ when he did that. I wonder how many of us will have the courage and support and encouragement of our loved ones when we want to try something like that. But I do have the dream of starting something out on my own some time in the future.
Another CEO was this young ah beng who talked a little smuggishly. One thing however that he made a point in was about 'Taking Action'! I'm sure Xin and Seto agrees on this. Sometimes we talk and encourage too much! Time to 'Take Action'!
Songjie
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]