Sunday, December 16, 2007
Paris 23
Hi Guys,
I am glad to see that you guys are having chalet and fun. How come Seto & Victoria never go? And Fiona? Haha and JunXian is inside too.
I’m having my exams tomorrow and Tuesday, and then everything will come to an end for my term. I did not expect it to end so fast too, but the teachers were quite flexible to allow us early exams. Tomorrow I’m having my finance exam, in oral format. WTH right? Haha but it is because I had to take the exam early so probably the teacher wanted to do everything fast too and she suggested an oral format. The other 2 exams are essays and I guess they will not be that difficult either. I’m not stressed up in anyway because I only need to secure a pass grade, which I have already more or less done so for most of the modules.
And to update you guys about my traveling plans for the rest of my exchange. It is going to cost a little, but I guess why not, since I’m all the way here in Europe already. Besides, I do not go clubbing or eat out often and hence have saved up some. Sorry mother for spending so much. Go back Sg will ‘zuo niu zuo ma’ for you. Haha of course you guys can always help by donating generously to the ‘SJ fund’.
19th – 20th December: Prague (Czech Republic)
26th Dec - 1st Jan: UK (There’s a Chelsea Vs Newcastle game on the 29th Dec, who knows anyone who can help me? Thanks!)
4th – 10th Jan (1st Leg) : Italy (Paris -> Venice -> Florence -> Pisa -> Rome -> Paris)
12th – 24th Jan (2nd Leg): Paris -> Marrakech (North Africa) -> Geneva (Switzerland) -> Athens (Greece) -> Warsaw (Poland) -> Copenhagen (Denmark) -> Amsterdam (Holland for one night, for transit purpose to bus, cheaper) -> Paris
28th Jan: UK perhaps? Or go back early?
Songjie
I am glad to see that you guys are having chalet and fun. How come Seto & Victoria never go? And Fiona? Haha and JunXian is inside too.
I’m having my exams tomorrow and Tuesday, and then everything will come to an end for my term. I did not expect it to end so fast too, but the teachers were quite flexible to allow us early exams. Tomorrow I’m having my finance exam, in oral format. WTH right? Haha but it is because I had to take the exam early so probably the teacher wanted to do everything fast too and she suggested an oral format. The other 2 exams are essays and I guess they will not be that difficult either. I’m not stressed up in anyway because I only need to secure a pass grade, which I have already more or less done so for most of the modules.
And to update you guys about my traveling plans for the rest of my exchange. It is going to cost a little, but I guess why not, since I’m all the way here in Europe already. Besides, I do not go clubbing or eat out often and hence have saved up some. Sorry mother for spending so much. Go back Sg will ‘zuo niu zuo ma’ for you. Haha of course you guys can always help by donating generously to the ‘SJ fund’.
19th – 20th December: Prague (Czech Republic)
26th Dec - 1st Jan: UK (There’s a Chelsea Vs Newcastle game on the 29th Dec, who knows anyone who can help me? Thanks!)
4th – 10th Jan (1st Leg) : Italy (Paris -> Venice -> Florence -> Pisa -> Rome -> Paris)
12th – 24th Jan (2nd Leg): Paris -> Marrakech (North Africa) -> Geneva (Switzerland) -> Athens (Greece) -> Warsaw (Poland) -> Copenhagen (Denmark) -> Amsterdam (Holland for one night, for transit purpose to bus, cheaper) -> Paris
28th Jan: UK perhaps? Or go back early?
Songjie
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]