Friday, April 27, 2007
It's been a long time since I've written something to contribute to the many wonderful posts over these few months. And seeing as I'm leaving Singapore soon, and I'm that free, I might as well write something to address everyone.
This semester has been both a long and a short one simultaneously. I've tried balancing work and studies this time round and I must say it's really tough. Leaving home around 8 plus and reaching home at midnight. Not only have I to contend with assignments and projects and bad lecturers, I have to satisfy demanding customers, connect well with my colleagues and work hard for the company. It has taken the toil out of me but I hope I came out the stronger from this.
This semester is also short because in the midst of doing so much, time passes so quickly. And while tackling assignment after assignment, accepting grade after grade, regardless of good or bad grades, time never fails to remind us of its fickle and fleeting nature.
This is also the semester in which I've come to know of a girl, someone whom I've been talking to for the latter part of the semester. Its been four years since I've gotten close to someone, but nonetheless equally difficult. Cut a long story short, she's unsure of plunging into an unknown future with someone else.
I wish I could reveal more, but I'm left lingering in an equally confused state. So what I have to say to all of my friends, is that we all have our fears and inhibitions. But if you find someone, please hang on to that person. Don't hide your feelings for fear of sounding stupid or because you are unsure. Let that person know how you feel and hold that person close to you.
Xin
This semester has been both a long and a short one simultaneously. I've tried balancing work and studies this time round and I must say it's really tough. Leaving home around 8 plus and reaching home at midnight. Not only have I to contend with assignments and projects and bad lecturers, I have to satisfy demanding customers, connect well with my colleagues and work hard for the company. It has taken the toil out of me but I hope I came out the stronger from this.
This semester is also short because in the midst of doing so much, time passes so quickly. And while tackling assignment after assignment, accepting grade after grade, regardless of good or bad grades, time never fails to remind us of its fickle and fleeting nature.
This is also the semester in which I've come to know of a girl, someone whom I've been talking to for the latter part of the semester. Its been four years since I've gotten close to someone, but nonetheless equally difficult. Cut a long story short, she's unsure of plunging into an unknown future with someone else.
I wish I could reveal more, but I'm left lingering in an equally confused state. So what I have to say to all of my friends, is that we all have our fears and inhibitions. But if you find someone, please hang on to that person. Don't hide your feelings for fear of sounding stupid or because you are unsure. Let that person know how you feel and hold that person close to you.
Xin
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]