Thursday, March 08, 2007
useless things
Hi guys,
I believe that in this world, everything exist for a positive reason, in one way or another. There are very few exceptions to this, other than the existence of mosquitoes, except maybe for the fact that they are food to the fishes and frogs, or they help to carry pollen around (highly unlikely), or they help people who invent mosquitoes killer sprays earn money.
I used to have only mosquito on my list, but now I have another addition, which is wisdom teeth. They exist for no reason and I am plagued by one now. Super painful man and I'm skipping meals for that. I believe with evolution for men for another 2000 years, all molar teeth will cease to exist. I hope that my list of 'almost totally useless things' do not prolong anymore.
Songjie
I believe that in this world, everything exist for a positive reason, in one way or another. There are very few exceptions to this, other than the existence of mosquitoes, except maybe for the fact that they are food to the fishes and frogs, or they help to carry pollen around (highly unlikely), or they help people who invent mosquitoes killer sprays earn money.
I used to have only mosquito on my list, but now I have another addition, which is wisdom teeth. They exist for no reason and I am plagued by one now. Super painful man and I'm skipping meals for that. I believe with evolution for men for another 2000 years, all molar teeth will cease to exist. I hope that my list of 'almost totally useless things' do not prolong anymore.
Songjie
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]