Saturday, December 30, 2006

ramblings

I always enjoy reading the blog archives. It’s very personal and funny. But recently the blog has been seeing a dip in participation and I have nothing new to read. But it’s ok. I guess everyone only wants to blog when they have something important to say, and not everyone would want to blog inconsequential stuff like mine. But it’ll be good to see you guys blog anyway haha.

Holidays are over and it’s time for school AGAIN. The feeling sucks cos the holidays have been great. But anyway reality sinks in and it’s time for the challenges again. Last term I did the worst though I studied the hardest for my past 3 semesters and I hope that I can improve this term. It’s time to study hard, smart and consistent!

Xin, congrats on your results this term. Actually Lam did not bad too but can be better. But this guy very relaxing one. The NTU kids are getting good. Please maintain or improve. Qin your character reminds me of Fang Zhan Bo starred by Liu Qing Yun in Da Shi Dai, let alone your looks. I’m not sure if you watched that show. You study hard too and hope Lam and Xin can keep an eye on you, or that you can keep an eye on them. Really you guys have my support. I guess it’s really now or never.

For the SMU kids, congrats to Kow too. But you are another relaxing and cocky guy. So just keep up whatever you are doing now. But you like to think that you are very zai and when you dun do well, you blame a lot of other things. Actually it’s true that you are quite zai and confirm more zai than me, but compared to a lot of other people, you are actually average only. Still got room for improvement. And anyway hope you can pull sq, ue and I along too. SQ stop making the same mistakes every term. You are those kind of people who knows what is wrong with yourself but refuse to change. You make use of your intelligence to make good but stupid excuses for yourself. Let’s hope that you will wake up, or Hy can wake you up someday too. UE, your grades and mine are almost identical, and haha like what you said, it’s not a good thing. Let’s work hard and maybe we could put a ban on over-excessive usage on websites like Soccernet, and for you Tribalfootball as well, unless you want to be the next John Dykes or some sports commentator.

Seto and Ivy jiayou. Seto I guess like what Es said, patience is the essence. Hope you can restore your prowess back in secondary school. You are someone with brains and please dun waste that. Ivy last term for you liao unless you are going ahead with your honours. you are a sensible person. Haven really been updated with your studies but all the best.

Es and Black. Es your advice are great and I always fall back on them. Black is doing great too. You guys are facing more challenges than us, but on the bright side more exposure. As friends we can only help you in the ways we can here in Singapore, in terms of your family and people you care about, and also our moral support which is very solid haha. Be strong.

I feel that the clique as a whole is maturing. Everyone has their own share of problems and disappointment over the years. Let’s communicate more and understand one another better. Year 2 already, old liao. Young kids are watching Korean shows now and even their definition of Shuai Ge are different from us (and in my eyes very tainted), like they think that Tony Leung, Andy Lau, Li Nanxing or Chow Yun Fatt are only average. NTU and NUS kids are halfway thru their marks and SMU kids are almost there too. It’s now or never.
All the best guys.

Songjie





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]