Sunday, September 24, 2006
itch
It's late at night and both my forearms are itching. I dunno what bit me but I think there may be a little infection. :( And it must have been made worse by the amount of prawns I ate just now.
I'm blogging now because something's on my mind. It has basically got to do with the clique. Recently, or maybe not so recently, I've been seeing little quarrels happening here and there. I'm really really pissed off by this.
What is it that happened that made it difficult to sit down and talk? To talk like before? We are all already 21 yr old OLD MEN already who have had friendships for the past 10+ years. Is the friendship so unsubstantial that simple misunderstandings can result in cold wars between some of us? Why are some of you behaving like little girls when you all are supposed to be matured and grown up? And yes, if you all do think about it, sometimes we do behave like little girls.
It is so true that misunderstandings happen here and there. But I'm sure the misunderstandings will not be as severe as to have a cold war. Why? Big ego is it? Ego or friendship more important?
Hai.. life is short man. Tomorrow I may be knocked down by a car and it really sucks to have a feeling when I leave this world the last moment on my mind of that person is that he is having a completely stupid and silly misunderstanding with me.
I'm very sure that ALL of us care alot about one another. Maybe it is just the way we are brought up that makes it difficult to open up and shake hands with one another. Whatever it is, I'm very sure too that the feeling of having cold wars SUCK. Can some of you shake hands please?
Sorry for the sudden outburst guys. You guys are just so much part of my life and you all know friendship as much as or more than I do. It is time not to just know but to act on it.
Songjie
I'm blogging now because something's on my mind. It has basically got to do with the clique. Recently, or maybe not so recently, I've been seeing little quarrels happening here and there. I'm really really pissed off by this.
What is it that happened that made it difficult to sit down and talk? To talk like before? We are all already 21 yr old OLD MEN already who have had friendships for the past 10+ years. Is the friendship so unsubstantial that simple misunderstandings can result in cold wars between some of us? Why are some of you behaving like little girls when you all are supposed to be matured and grown up? And yes, if you all do think about it, sometimes we do behave like little girls.
It is so true that misunderstandings happen here and there. But I'm sure the misunderstandings will not be as severe as to have a cold war. Why? Big ego is it? Ego or friendship more important?
Hai.. life is short man. Tomorrow I may be knocked down by a car and it really sucks to have a feeling when I leave this world the last moment on my mind of that person is that he is having a completely stupid and silly misunderstanding with me.
I'm very sure that ALL of us care alot about one another. Maybe it is just the way we are brought up that makes it difficult to open up and shake hands with one another. Whatever it is, I'm very sure too that the feeling of having cold wars SUCK. Can some of you shake hands please?
Sorry for the sudden outburst guys. You guys are just so much part of my life and you all know friendship as much as or more than I do. It is time not to just know but to act on it.
Songjie
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]