Friday, August 04, 2006
Mac
Fotos time..

SQ our mascott: now you all know why we weren't kidding when we said SQ did a good job planning the hike. Look at his dressing. You all should see him with the hat on haha. And ya.. I realised we can buy 4D.. the car plate number behind.. all the clique fotos none has 4 numbers in it.. I'm buying this sat.. who's with me?

We love our stone! Shag man this should be the 4 km mark.

Rose Woon and Jacq Lim: I'm flying!!

Shouldn't shorties stand in front while taking photos??

Guess which is the monkey??

10.2 km ok?? mai siao siao..

SQ is damn funny la.. SQ seriously you are our star of this trip la.. and yes we appreciate your Book of 1000 Birds, though we only saw one bird hahaha

At Bukit Timah.. sorry SQ I can't feed you here..
SJ

SQ our mascott: now you all know why we weren't kidding when we said SQ did a good job planning the hike. Look at his dressing. You all should see him with the hat on haha. And ya.. I realised we can buy 4D.. the car plate number behind.. all the clique fotos none has 4 numbers in it.. I'm buying this sat.. who's with me?

We love our stone! Shag man this should be the 4 km mark.

Rose Woon and Jacq Lim: I'm flying!!

Shouldn't shorties stand in front while taking photos??

Guess which is the monkey??

10.2 km ok?? mai siao siao..

SQ is damn funny la.. SQ seriously you are our star of this trip la.. and yes we appreciate your Book of 1000 Birds, though we only saw one bird hahaha

At Bukit Timah.. sorry SQ I can't feed you here..
SJ
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]