Monday, August 21, 2006
Holidays over..
Yes. Holidays are over. It was over sooner for NTU/NUS ppl, and maybe only I had more time to blog.
Zoooommmm..!! This 4 months have swirved past us before we know it. I wish for it to restart too. Haha. However life is such that we can only look forward and improve and make life better for all of us. Yes and that's the only and best way out.
This 4 months have contained good memories for me. I try not to think of the bad, so I only have good ones. I have been a superhero (haha!), been to Genting/KL, tried diving, worked at NYC for 2 months where I was exposed to new people, went back to Ubin chalet, finished Da Chang Jin, ok the more I say the less significant it seem, but nonetheless I liked what I did these 4 months. And perhaps the greatest 'achievement' of all is that I think I've found someone. That too is the sweetest and perfect ending I can look back upon my summer holidays.
Of cos, many things I look back upon I hoped and knew I could have done them better. My friendships with people have strengthened and faded in some, and the latter is one which I most wished have not happened. I've grown to know and understand my strengths and weaknesses better, and also I realised that many things are beyond my control as much as I want them to. The best way I can think of is to plan and handle the situation to the best of my ability and wait for the other hand to clap. I wish for it to.
Right now, the thing I can look forward to is the December holidays. Just did gym with Blackie and he told me to sign up for the Standard Chartered Marathon on 3rd Dec, so that I have something to keep my mind occupied and look forward to. Any takers? & also Lam is planning to visit Australia, and so Cairnes is on my mind too. Great Barrier Reef! I look forward to Dec so that I can spend quality time with all my loved ones again. But guys, do remember to save up for the UK trip. Too many plans too little money? I know haha. Yes, it's back to the $200/mth regime again. Like what I've said before, the UK trip will be the trip we can always look back upon in our old age. Trust me on this.
Very soon this 4 months will pass and I'll be blogging about the end of school term 3 again. Targets set for this term? We all know what's good and important for us, and what we should change and reflect upon, so yes, lets work hard together and hopefully we can open champagne and celebrate when school term 3 ends.
SJ
Zoooommmm..!! This 4 months have swirved past us before we know it. I wish for it to restart too. Haha. However life is such that we can only look forward and improve and make life better for all of us. Yes and that's the only and best way out.
This 4 months have contained good memories for me. I try not to think of the bad, so I only have good ones. I have been a superhero (haha!), been to Genting/KL, tried diving, worked at NYC for 2 months where I was exposed to new people, went back to Ubin chalet, finished Da Chang Jin, ok the more I say the less significant it seem, but nonetheless I liked what I did these 4 months. And perhaps the greatest 'achievement' of all is that I think I've found someone. That too is the sweetest and perfect ending I can look back upon my summer holidays.
Of cos, many things I look back upon I hoped and knew I could have done them better. My friendships with people have strengthened and faded in some, and the latter is one which I most wished have not happened. I've grown to know and understand my strengths and weaknesses better, and also I realised that many things are beyond my control as much as I want them to. The best way I can think of is to plan and handle the situation to the best of my ability and wait for the other hand to clap. I wish for it to.
Right now, the thing I can look forward to is the December holidays. Just did gym with Blackie and he told me to sign up for the Standard Chartered Marathon on 3rd Dec, so that I have something to keep my mind occupied and look forward to. Any takers? & also Lam is planning to visit Australia, and so Cairnes is on my mind too. Great Barrier Reef! I look forward to Dec so that I can spend quality time with all my loved ones again. But guys, do remember to save up for the UK trip. Too many plans too little money? I know haha. Yes, it's back to the $200/mth regime again. Like what I've said before, the UK trip will be the trip we can always look back upon in our old age. Trust me on this.
Very soon this 4 months will pass and I'll be blogging about the end of school term 3 again. Targets set for this term? We all know what's good and important for us, and what we should change and reflect upon, so yes, lets work hard together and hopefully we can open champagne and celebrate when school term 3 ends.
SJ
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]