Friday, April 14, 2006

Relax...

Well, finally after a long while of inactiveness, I have finally decided to type some crap here. As Song said, the 2nd term for us is alr over. We are unofficially year 2s!! Feeling damn old all of a sudden. Have u guys ever thought about it before? Could you have ever imagined when we were all in secondary school that this day will come? Time flies and it waits for no one. As our beloved Brother Anthony used to say (if i remember correctly), ten years down the road where will you think u will be? Its all about the mindset etc etc etc blah blah blah.

Its very true to this day. If we didn't have the right mindset, I dun think we will all be what we are today. We have all became what we have all believed and set out to become. Though there are a few of us that deviate away from what i thought they would be. Like Esmond. I could never imagine that this white ass here, mischievous and always tormenting teachers (Mr Foo: GO TO OUTTTT SIDE!!), cheating blatantly with my during exams, enlightening me the WAY of life, is on the verge of becoming a morally upright, ethical lawyer. Hahahaha.. Es as you reading this now i bet you are laughing like mad. But for some of us, I have been slightly disappointed by what has becomeof them. Like Song and Youyi.... Maris Stella taught us the 101 skills and ways of cheating in exams. Is it due to lack of practise thats why the skill level has detoriated? Haiz... Please brush up your skills... Dun worry, qin2 neng2 bu3 zuo2. Practice makes perfect =)

Anyway, whatever it is, I'm sure if we work towards what we want to become, things will work out just fine. I look forward to this day 10 years later, I will be typing this blog with a different feeling and all of you will be reading the posts with your wife screaming and nagging beside you, your kids jumping up and down your bed, crying and shouting.
Man.. can you imagine that?

Terence





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]