Sunday, March 12, 2006
Pianist
Hey guys, just a short one.. was watching The Pianist on channel 5 just now.. its a movie about how the Jews in Germany got cruelly treated and mostly brutally murdered. It's realli disturbing to watch.. I remembered watching this movie with Ue and Es, and all 3 of us liked the movie alot.. well, it sort of reminds me about the things that I worry and think about nowadays.. compared to the people in wars; they are so insignificant and unworthy of mentioning. Also I remembered the email which Ivy mailed to all of us.. regarding the poverty stricken ppl in Africa. Those pictures realli depress me. So to all guys and everyone reading this, we should always be thankful for what we have and who we are, and make the best out of it. The fact that we are healthy, have food to eat, water to drink and all other basic necessities should remind us how lucky we are.. if you are not convinced, pls watch The Pianist, or ask the pictures from me. Most of the things that are stressing us out now are studies, relationships, people politics, projects blah blah etc.. surely we can handle them independently and well. Well, of cos, if I start to take things for granted too.. pls wake up my idea too. Meanwhile, study hard and all the best to all of your results. Take good care of your health too.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]