Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hey Guys, a quick update.

Hey everyone,
I apologise for missing out for so long. Ah kow, thanks for the post. Im at the library now in fact, standing typing...one of those terminals where u stand and type. Gotta rush for dinner after this, so if I make any terrible errors, sorry about it.

Im sure you guys know school has started for me. I have been really busy but somehow I feel im lacking something. This sem has not been as smooth as the last one. The lecturers doesnt seem to bother and they are not as professional as my last sem's. Tutorials are extremely important for me because that is where I thrash out all my doubts and sadly this sem I have 2 out of 3 not so good tutors. As compared to last sem, this sem's quite bad for me. They don't seem to motivate me or encourage me. So on that note it's quite bad but ill pull through I hope. The teachers are really really integral but that shouldn't be an excuse. I've just gotta work harder.

I thought ill fill you in on some thing. I think ive found a friend in this British guy, I hope. I remember telling you guys I always go for runs with him? Yea thats the guy. Its good cause he's more quiet, more sober and stuff. Even better thing is there's a good balance. He jokes as well so I don't always have to find a topic to bring up. We talk about more in depth stuff, like family and dreams and all. I am getting comfortable having him as a friend. You know, its not like I have to be someone im not around him. Time is crucial as the test of a person's character actually. Many people I thought were nice gradually show their true colours, somehow. It's quite scary actually, but oh well, such is life isn't it? But being 22 and the experience in the army, this doesn't come as too much of a surprise after all. Well so now the Korean girl is gone and im getting closer to this British. So that's about it. AND this Fri I am playing soccer for the Japanese against guess who...?? CHINA! Quite traitor ah...I also feel funny. But Im really looking forward to some football!

On another note, I really miss all of you. Waking up everyday to 'cheers' and 'how ya doing mate?'. I hope all ofyou take care of each other and work hard okay? And remember to keep things in perspective, in 5 yrs time, in 10 yrs time, how close we are then depends on what we make of it now too. So always be there for each other and encourage each other, like I mentioned before. Let it be something that no one else has. Alright? I gotta rush off now though I have so much more to say. I will..but you guys take good care of your families and each other in the meantime. Bye..



Esmond





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]