Saturday, January 28, 2006
SQ's bdae
Hey guys, was reading a book which I would love to recommend to you all. Its a autobiography(is this wad u call it?) of Lance Armstrong by Sally Jenkins, the 4 time Tour de France Champion dude. Its realli quite inspirational, I read 60 pgs(record breakin) in a row last night. Some of the quotes in it I would like to share is what his mother told him, which was never to give up. "Turn every obstacle into an opportunity, and every negative into a positive". I dunno if this means a lot to you all, but it certainly did to me. If you were to meet up with an obstacle in life, it would be great to focus ur attention on turning it into an opportunity instead of allowing it to bring you down and make you fall. And one more phrase is that "If you do not give your 110% into it, you're not going to make it". So guys, put in ur best, and like wad Lam said, with confidence, and I'm sure many things will come by smoothly. Anyway the book is returned to my brother's friend oredi, so maybe I'll be going to the library to borrow it.
Remembered a funny conversation with blackie/es earlier today. He was like telling me to open up more and if I liked someone I'ld better go for it. I told him " Dun worry la I'm a babe magnet." And he was like "Babe magnet your head la, you already president 5 yrs liao!" Haha idiot.
Anyway here are the photos of SQ's bdae..
Bdae cake..
Remembered a funny conversation with blackie/es earlier today. He was like telling me to open up more and if I liked someone I'ld better go for it. I told him " Dun worry la I'm a babe magnet." And he was like "Babe magnet your head la, you already president 5 yrs liao!" Haha idiot.
Anyway here are the photos of SQ's bdae..
Bdae cake..

SQ blowing out the candles but looks as if he's sucking the bottle..

Atop Cosy Bay..

Splendid view..

Acting models............ AGAIN.

W/O Ue, cameraman

SQ looks quite kiam pa and I look like ham chee peng cos my stomach was jabbed.
Ok.. thats all folks. Btw, b4 i forget, lets meet on Sunday night. Lam wans to go BFD. You guys heard him, so indicate to confirm.
And SQ, you owe me one for doing this for you haha.
SJ
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
