Monday, December 05, 2005
Long awaited post...
Wahahaha.. Long time since i posted anything here alr. Been pretty inactive because of school work and all that.. This is supposed to be a god damn long post.. I thought about this before i slept last night. I wanted to type all these in during my Comms 100 class. But apparently, i'm sitting in the front row now. Damn lecturer keeping looking at me. Nvm.. can't be bothered also.. FYI, this Comms 100 class that i'm currently taking is due to the fact that my GP got below B4.. Song also taking it.. Damn waste of time..
Anyway, for the past one month or so, i have been damn busy with school work, all the last min projects and of course, studying for exams (<3hrs a day).. I dunno what the f i'm doing.. Screwing up my grades.. I just hope i can scrap just about and average of B+ or so man.. I was talking to SQ the other day. I told him my aim was to get an avg GPA of 3.6-3.7, which is an avg of A- . I told me i'm crazy, because that would mean like mugging almost everyday, something which i don't do. I damn lazy. I only just do tutorial thats all, which i believe would be more than enough, according to my A levels. But somehow, i'm quite wrong. Uni life is definitely much more complicated than JC. Now i'm worried. I just can't seemed o really cope with all the work. I'm seriously wondering how did i managed to study last time. Think i definitely have to bucked up next semester.
Well enough of all the serious, thought provoking stuffs. I will leave all those stuffs to xina dnes can alr. This blog is getting a little serious man. Anyway, Hu-li was saying that this x/mas, we all should jio gals out and go out together as a big group. But the truth is, he just wants to get to know girls. KNN.. haha.. DUN intro any to him. I came out with a priority list last night on who should we intro girls to first in our group.
Anyway, u guys remembered the first time i went Coconut groove with u guys? During the match between England and Argentina (although we didn't watch it).. Remember there was this cute waitress that i was chatting to and wanted to know (Song and Lam should remember), before Ceci and Ivy came? Then i was too paiseh to ask for her name...
Anyway, i went to watch soccer last saturday with my friends and i saw her again. Apparently she remembers me and i started to chat with her again.. ahahah.. I got to know her name and got to know her a little.. She's younger than us.. haha.. Guess her age? Well, i will tell u guys next time.. ANyway, i think the next time i see her, I will ask for her number man.. hahaha..
Ok .. I'm getting a little long-winded.. Enough typing.. haha
Cyaz..
Terence
Anyway, for the past one month or so, i have been damn busy with school work, all the last min projects and of course, studying for exams (<3hrs a day).. I dunno what the f i'm doing.. Screwing up my grades.. I just hope i can scrap just about and average of B+ or so man.. I was talking to SQ the other day. I told him my aim was to get an avg GPA of 3.6-3.7, which is an avg of A- . I told me i'm crazy, because that would mean like mugging almost everyday, something which i don't do. I damn lazy. I only just do tutorial thats all, which i believe would be more than enough, according to my A levels. But somehow, i'm quite wrong. Uni life is definitely much more complicated than JC. Now i'm worried. I just can't seemed o really cope with all the work. I'm seriously wondering how did i managed to study last time. Think i definitely have to bucked up next semester.
Well enough of all the serious, thought provoking stuffs. I will leave all those stuffs to xina dnes can alr. This blog is getting a little serious man. Anyway, Hu-li was saying that this x/mas, we all should jio gals out and go out together as a big group. But the truth is, he just wants to get to know girls. KNN.. haha.. DUN intro any to him. I came out with a priority list last night on who should we intro girls to first in our group.
- Lam
- Terence
- Songjie
- SQ
- Esmond
- Xin
- Qin
- Hu-li
Anyway, u guys remembered the first time i went Coconut groove with u guys? During the match between England and Argentina (although we didn't watch it).. Remember there was this cute waitress that i was chatting to and wanted to know (Song and Lam should remember), before Ceci and Ivy came? Then i was too paiseh to ask for her name...
Anyway, i went to watch soccer last saturday with my friends and i saw her again. Apparently she remembers me and i started to chat with her again.. ahahah.. I got to know her name and got to know her a little.. She's younger than us.. haha.. Guess her age? Well, i will tell u guys next time.. ANyway, i think the next time i see her, I will ask for her number man.. hahaha..
Ok .. I'm getting a little long-winded.. Enough typing.. haha
Cyaz..
Terence
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]