Thursday, December 01, 2005

I've been busy trying to raise the 6000 dollars proposed by Lam so that we can live like kings in Europe and hadn't the time to write the blog. So Lam don't complain about me.
I've been interacting with kids recently for most part of my job helping out at the Power Rangers show held in various shopping malls. This week we're at Bukit Panjang Plaza and next week we'll move to Junction 8.
It's been a pleasant experience so far although some kids really go all the way to irritate me. Life is back to a semblance of the production line routine which leaves me with the least bit of time alone. Waking up, travelling to work, preparing for the show, going home and to sleep... Life doesn't get any more cyclic than this.
Is this the way it's going to be after we graduate? Are we all sucked into the enormous wheel of our inevitable lives, when everyday is just a carbon copy of yesterday or the day before?
I hope not but like I said, it's inevitable.
Tomorrow is the last day of exams for the SMU kids. Esmond, see you on 18th. Huli, see you on 23rd. Blackie, see you on Skype and MSN.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]