Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Short One...
Hey everyone,
Im taking my break now, listening to the songs xin and yuyee burnt for me. All of them brings back so much memories. It seems like Song is just beside me in Yuyee's Dad's mercedez, telling Yuyee he wants to burn a track of 18 songs of the same song. (Cause Yuyee always sing and listen to the same songs over and over again.) I can also imagine Er Duo trying to sing his irritating song. Yi lu xiang bei reminds me of xin and Lam so much.
I was just thinking we are all very fortunate that we have found friends we can truly rely on. I may not have all the riches nor material joys in the world but I have a family that loves me very much and friends I can rely and go through my life with, what else more can I ask for? I may not have a girl that truly feels for me(=) haha our usual complaints) but I don't feel I lack anything, I truly don't. Whatever that you all and my family has given me have surpassed what I need. We also up one level already. Nowadays we have dinner at my place, I hope we can continue this tradition. How many friends does this u tell me? Maybe bbq yes...but simple dinners? I must think we are the very rare few. I can't and I won't ask for more. We all lack one thing, that is to secure our own livelihood, so we can fend for our own families and build our own lives. Everything else is in place and we have no reason not to make a difference to this world, in whatever small way we can. Let's start with our own families first. Secure our own families first. We can all do it okay? SMU kids, push on and let's all work hard together. Of course not at the expense of health. Good night!
Im taking my break now, listening to the songs xin and yuyee burnt for me. All of them brings back so much memories. It seems like Song is just beside me in Yuyee's Dad's mercedez, telling Yuyee he wants to burn a track of 18 songs of the same song. (Cause Yuyee always sing and listen to the same songs over and over again.) I can also imagine Er Duo trying to sing his irritating song. Yi lu xiang bei reminds me of xin and Lam so much.
I was just thinking we are all very fortunate that we have found friends we can truly rely on. I may not have all the riches nor material joys in the world but I have a family that loves me very much and friends I can rely and go through my life with, what else more can I ask for? I may not have a girl that truly feels for me(=) haha our usual complaints) but I don't feel I lack anything, I truly don't. Whatever that you all and my family has given me have surpassed what I need. We also up one level already. Nowadays we have dinner at my place, I hope we can continue this tradition. How many friends does this u tell me? Maybe bbq yes...but simple dinners? I must think we are the very rare few. I can't and I won't ask for more. We all lack one thing, that is to secure our own livelihood, so we can fend for our own families and build our own lives. Everything else is in place and we have no reason not to make a difference to this world, in whatever small way we can. Let's start with our own families first. Secure our own families first. We can all do it okay? SMU kids, push on and let's all work hard together. Of course not at the expense of health. Good night!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]