Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Our Vessel
Hey guys,
well, you guys should have expected this post knowing that the video will be seen by me. Well, I had problem initally getting the video started, but I have to watch the video, so was downloading so many programmes and at last, I managed to watch it.
You guys defintely brought me both laughter and tears. A video that I hope never has an ending, the time at the bottom keep going by every second and I was just hoping I still have thousand of hours more to go before it ends.
Well, thanks for you concern. Ivy and I are defintely fine now, our once small gap is bridged back even before she arrives here in Loughborough through our daily emails; I would say things are defintely much sunnier now after the small unexpected storm.
For us, guys, thanks for sailing this special vessel called friend'ship' with me. We built this ship together by our bare hands and we are all now sailing it together. Well I don't know if I should say for Esmond and Huli, but anyway, the 3 of us now are currently going through this 'diving' course called 'independence'. We merely dived under our vessel to search for more valuable fish, looking for more gold for you guys. All of us are attached by this thick rope at the back of our diving suits connected all the way back to the centre of this ship which is called 'heart, passion and love'.
Be sure that once we have found more treasures for you guys, we will slowly pull ourselves up back to the vessel. Nothing can cut this rope away and disconnect us from the vessel, because it was built with truth and sincerity, unless it is cut by our own bare hands; which we won't also because this rope represents our lives.
Wonder if this vessel will ever stop and returns to the harbour and cease operation. I supposed not; because we have sailed so far, where only horizon surrounds us. There's no turing back, we don't want this ship to stop sailing, because it is going to bring us something called eternity, and atlas, this vessel will be called the eternal friendship.
If ever someone asks me to define what friendship is, I have got the perfect answer for him. The video. Priceless, unconditional and sincere.
Something that illustrate union: A piece of heavy lead, when drop into a pool, will defintely sink. However if we put it together with a piece of wood, both this 2 materials will never sink. When we are alone, we are the lead. But when we are together, we are the wood and the lead; unity brings survival-- and defintely brings us hope.
Thanks once again. We compliment each other and at the same time we keep each other humble and down to earth. Thanks people.
well, you guys should have expected this post knowing that the video will be seen by me. Well, I had problem initally getting the video started, but I have to watch the video, so was downloading so many programmes and at last, I managed to watch it.
You guys defintely brought me both laughter and tears. A video that I hope never has an ending, the time at the bottom keep going by every second and I was just hoping I still have thousand of hours more to go before it ends.
Well, thanks for you concern. Ivy and I are defintely fine now, our once small gap is bridged back even before she arrives here in Loughborough through our daily emails; I would say things are defintely much sunnier now after the small unexpected storm.
For us, guys, thanks for sailing this special vessel called friend'ship' with me. We built this ship together by our bare hands and we are all now sailing it together. Well I don't know if I should say for Esmond and Huli, but anyway, the 3 of us now are currently going through this 'diving' course called 'independence'. We merely dived under our vessel to search for more valuable fish, looking for more gold for you guys. All of us are attached by this thick rope at the back of our diving suits connected all the way back to the centre of this ship which is called 'heart, passion and love'.
Be sure that once we have found more treasures for you guys, we will slowly pull ourselves up back to the vessel. Nothing can cut this rope away and disconnect us from the vessel, because it was built with truth and sincerity, unless it is cut by our own bare hands; which we won't also because this rope represents our lives.
Wonder if this vessel will ever stop and returns to the harbour and cease operation. I supposed not; because we have sailed so far, where only horizon surrounds us. There's no turing back, we don't want this ship to stop sailing, because it is going to bring us something called eternity, and atlas, this vessel will be called the eternal friendship.
If ever someone asks me to define what friendship is, I have got the perfect answer for him. The video. Priceless, unconditional and sincere.
Something that illustrate union: A piece of heavy lead, when drop into a pool, will defintely sink. However if we put it together with a piece of wood, both this 2 materials will never sink. When we are alone, we are the lead. But when we are together, we are the wood and the lead; unity brings survival-- and defintely brings us hope.
Thanks once again. We compliment each other and at the same time we keep each other humble and down to earth. Thanks people.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]