Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sq's 2nd Post

Alright. Since I've been receiving so many requests for a 2nd post, I have decided to satisfy you fans out there. Before I start though let me put up the photos that we took at er duo's birthday, since everyone sooooo graciously asked for them.




singapore's next top model contestants





i like...




foxtrot lima, foxtrot romeo, over




xin: suck my -toot-!
er duo: mai lai la, ani kin ah?


Ok, the reason why I don't post much in this blog is because:
1. I've been working behind the scenes to make this blog look nicer.
2. My mastery of the English language might make you guys look bad.
3. I prefer to be a listener. Interpersonal communication revolves around the ability to listen. You might wanna jot that down.
4. All of you can't be bothered with what I have to say.
5. There are no sexy girl pics on the blog.
6. I have no babe to rave about, unlike a certain jian nan ren.


- the end -


p/s: 3rd post slated for summer blockbuster season. coming to a blog near you. watch this space.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]