Friday, September 30, 2005
Update...
Thought I should update you guys about victor since he has not gotten his internet access. He would be getting it later in the afternoon. Well, his afternoon. So for those who has not heard from him, he's doing fine now. The flight was smooth. No jet-lag.
Victor's class will start officially next monday. He will be having so-called hostel orientation for the next two weeks or so. According to him, his hall is quite happening. They 'party' quite often. He says that he wont be joining any of those nights-out. He just want to do well.
As for me, I am doing fine and coping well. I see my old self again. The one who is head over heels about Victor. I am sure this time. This "head-over-heels" feeling will not go away. Not till we settle down TOGETHER and have a life of our own.
Lam, thank you for everything. Thanks for your comfort and consolation that night. I'm so much better now. Of cos, not forgetting the 6 other HUNKS. Thank you. See you guys soon.
Victor's class will start officially next monday. He will be having so-called hostel orientation for the next two weeks or so. According to him, his hall is quite happening. They 'party' quite often. He says that he wont be joining any of those nights-out. He just want to do well.
As for me, I am doing fine and coping well. I see my old self again. The one who is head over heels about Victor. I am sure this time. This "head-over-heels" feeling will not go away. Not till we settle down TOGETHER and have a life of our own.
Lam, thank you for everything. Thanks for your comfort and consolation that night. I'm so much better now. Of cos, not forgetting the 6 other HUNKS. Thank you. See you guys soon.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]